Higher Business Management 2018/19 Watch

Weelouise
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by lewissmith2001)
thanks for the advice, that's the problem the SQA haven't been clear at all, I want to use my questionnaire for the conclusion but not much for analysis, do you know if I could use info I have gathered in the my conclusion that I haven't mentioned in the analysis
I have sent you a private message as my explanation was a bit long winded for here. Hope it helps :-)
CheeseStudy123
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Weelouise)
That's great, thank you - i have actually started planning and i went with doing an analysis of the marketing mix of Amazon, i never realised you could actually just do 2 or 4 out of the 7 P's, that would be much more easier as i feel like the full 7 P's is quite hard and you're forever writing stuff. Would you put it in the title that you're doing however many P's or just in the introduction section? Thanks again :-)
I'm not 100% sure. I'm making it clear at the start and throughout nothing too formal like in the title - however I may change a bit as it's a first draft. My teacher said it's fine and she's been teaching 28 years, very good teacher. I'm doing Amazon too and I did 3Ps of promotion, place (distribution) and product.

You can do others depending on what you think will work. I thought that physical environment, people wasn't optimally suitable for a company like Amazon.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Humanities; Department of Drama, Theatre and Performance; Department of Social Sciences; Department of English and Creative Writing Undergraduate
    Wed, 20 Feb '19
  • Keele University
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Feb '19
  • Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Feb '19

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (60)
60.61%
No (39)
39.39%

Watched Threads