The Student Room Group

C’s to A’s? Will I make it?

As you can see from my username, my name is Chloe.
I am currently studying A-level psychology and OCR Cambridge technical level 3 IT.
I will be sitting my psychology exams this summer and I have already completed 2/3 of my IT exams, receiving two merits (MM).
I will be entering the ‘Grow your Grades’ scheme and hope you all enjoy my journey.

P.s I’m currently half asleep in bed so please correct me on any grammatical errors etc

Chloe x

04/10/18 00:56
You definitely can if you put your mind to it!!!
good luck for this year chloe! what are you planning to do after exams?:smile:
Original post by entertainmyfaith
good luck for this year chloe! what are you planning to do after exams?:smile:

Thankyou!
Hopefully go to uni and study psychology. I’m currently looking at NTU and Birmingham🙃
04/10/18 08:59

I’m currently late for school, i was meant to be in school 20 mins ago but I’m still in bed. One of the hardest struggles for me is that I am extremely lazy and I always wake up late no matter how many alarms I set.
But I do have coursework that I need to catch up on so I’ll do that for the next hour and then get ready to go to school otherwise my IT teacher is going to give me a proper headache.

Ps I❤️my bed

Chloe x
Reply 5
There is no such thing as laziness or procrastination, it is a matter of priorities. and remember - some opportunities come only once in life.also, if you don't risk you won't grow and if you don't grow you won't achieve and if you do not achieve something you will never be happy and if you can't be happy what else is there in life?
Good luck! I'm also taking Cambridge ICT. How have you found it so far? I'm pretty good with word processing so I'm finding that bit easy - but unit 43 is a bit of a shock to me as it's my first time using HTML :afraid:
Original post by emilynxlan
Good luck! I'm also taking Cambridge ICT. How have you found it so far? I'm pretty good with word processing so I'm finding that bit easy - but unit 43 is a bit of a shock to me as it's my first time using HTML :afraid:

Thankyou! At first I absolutely hated it because of all the coursework but only because in year 12 I didn’t really care and left it all to the last minute. But this year I’m starting to enjoy it much more. I’m doing units 1,2&3 which are exams (already done 1&2). And units 6,8,9,12,13,14,17 and 21. I’ve already completed 12,13&17, I enjoyed 17 the most as it was about the internet of everything.
I’m really enjoying unit 14 because it’s all about coding and using python which I love but the other units are quite boring tbh🤧

Good luck anyway!
Original post by chloecrawford_1
Thankyou! At first I absolutely hated it because of all the coursework but only because in year 12 I didn’t really care and left it all to the last minute. But this year I’m starting to enjoy it much more. I’m doing units 1,2&3 which are exams (already done 1&2). And units 6,8,9,12,13,14,17 and 21. I’ve already completed 12,13&17, I enjoyed 17 the most as it was about the internet of everything.
I’m really enjoying unit 14 because it’s all about coding and using python which I love but the other units are quite boring tbh🤧

Good luck anyway!

I really enjoy the course and I can easily get my work done within a day. Hoping my teachers don't mark our work too easily so I know where to improve!
6EF5FDDB-E10E-448C-AC78-222B899EC6EB.jpg.jpeg
A03 for biological therapies of schizophrenia?
My teacher often makes us teach ourselves content and I absolutely hate it. When I’m reading it goes in one ear and out the other, I don’t understand anything. But when he teaches us I understand everything, he’s such a good teacher.
I used to hate evaluating in psychology but now I love it! It’s so interesting can someone give me some issues and debates to include for this evaluation please.

Thanks
Chloe x

04/10/18 12:33
DBACFC91-5497-45F3-A696-D0E83A0CFA0E.jpg.jpeg

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending