The Student Room Group

Kcl student only - replacement tenant needed

Hi everyone, I'm moving out of my room at one of King's residences (Unite Stratford One) and I need a replacement tenant ASAP. If you or anyone you know (must be a KCL student) is interested let me know and message me for more deets and pics! The room is ensuite, located next door to Westfield, and 5 mins to Stratford station. 215pw!
Reply 1
Hi there,

I have moved this into the "find your flatmates" forum for you :smile:
Original post by elisae
Hi everyone, I'm moving out of my room at one of King's residences (Unite Stratford One) and I need a replacement tenant ASAP. If you or anyone you know (must be a KCL student) is interested let me know and message me for more deets and pics! The room is ensuite, located next door to Westfield, and 5 mins to Stratford station. 215pw!

Hi this has to be a KCL student? I lived there last year and I went to a different uni. Im very interested.
Original post by elisae

Can I sublet from you?
Reply 4
Original post by serainaspence
Hi this has to be a KCL student? I lived there last year and I went to a different uni. Im very interested.

Hi, yes it does because I applied through King’s residences so my contract here is with King’s, therefore only a KCL student can take over my contract
Reply 5
Original post by serainaspence
Can I sublet from you?

I’ll message you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending