Turn on thread page Beta
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    This is a place to meet other applicants and chat during the application process
    If you'd like to share your;
    Name:
    Predicted grades:
    Also applying at:

Good luck with your application :heart:

ReputationRep:
    Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

Why do I do this?

The Universities forums get a lot of questions that are unanswered. This is often because the OP's thread got missed - bumping threads gives them another lease of life and frequently results in someone seeing it and being able to respond

If you would like to help with unanswered questions check out the first part of the list here and don't forget the second part of the list here.

Or if you have questions, get in touch with Puddles the Monkey.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

My name is Bethany, I'm in Blackburn. I've applied for Arabic and French. My predicted grades are ABC and UCLan is the only uni I've applied to, but that's okay because UCLan have given me an offer.

ReputationRep:
    Hello guys, can you please help me ! I'm a future international student from France (La Rochelle), who will come to the University of Central Lancashire (so, UCLAN) in Business Management. I would like to know if you have all the materials that I will have there? Because I have to choose some of them to make 24 ETCS (Spanish and some other studies like management, economy etc...). I still haven't received any mail from the university so, I am little stressed out about it! Please help me, I would be very grateful! (sorry for my bad English though...)

ReputationRep:
    I’m Kayla, I’m applying for mental health nursing with a health and social care foundation year. I’m currently in Qatar and my predicted grades are AAA. I’m also applying at UC Scarborough
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,
    I'm Pratiksha and I'm applying from the UAE for Games Design. The website briefly mentions that a portfolio is required for the application, but does anyone know what are the guidelines/requirements for it? I've tried searching around the site and emailing but I couldn't get anything.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,
    Ive applied for British Sign Language and Deaf Studies at Uclan! Has anyone received any offers from Uclan yet?? Still currently waiting for a reply!!
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by She-Ra)
    This is a place to meet other applicants and chat during the application process
    If you'd like to share your;
    Name:
    Predicted grades:
    Also applying at:

Good luck with your application :heart:
    (Original post by TSR_Ollie)
    Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

Why do I do this?

The Universities forums get a lot of questions that are unanswered. This is often because the OP's thread got missed - bumping threads gives them another lease of life and frequently results in someone seeing it and being able to respond

If you would like to help with unanswered questions check out the first part of the list here and don't forget the second part of the list here.

Or if you have questions, get in touch with Puddles the Monkey.
    :lol: when she-rah gets bumped by tsr ollie :laugh:

----------------------------
    wouldnt recommend UCLan at all tbh, went for an open day there as a shot in the dark for a back up uni and a lot of the buildings look very dilapidated and the course itself seemed very unstructured and wishy washy. The facilities apart from the library dont look brilliant and it didnt give a great impression for an open day when people are crowded around smoking outside the building the open day talk is in!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    :lol: when she-rah gets bumped by tsr ollie :laugh:

----------------------------
    wouldnt recommend UCLan at all tbh, went for an open day there as a shot in the dark for a back up uni and a lot of the buildings look very dilapidated and the course itself seemed very unstructured and wishy washy. The facilities apart from the library dont look brilliant and it didnt give a great impression for an open day when people are crowded around smoking outside the building the open day talk is in!
    I had a completely different experience to this! UCLan is my first choice 😊
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by lucycrom7)
    I had a completely different experience to this! UCLan is my first choice 😊
    That's great What are you planning to study there?

ReputationRep:
    I received an offer within 24 hours of submitting, can't decide if it's the right one for me though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KaynIsAble)
    I received an offer within 24 hours of submitting, can't decide if it's the right one for me though!
    Hiya, I live in Preston and have applied for next year if you have any questions??

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone. Does anyone have an idea how the chemistry degrees are like? I went for an open day but i would like to have further insight of someone who studies chemistry? And how is the atmosphere around the university?

ReputationRep:
    Hi! My name is Phoebe, I’m from Cumbria and I’ve got an offer for UCLan to do Asia Pacific Studies with Korean. I’m doing an Access course so my tutors just put my predicted grade on my application, I don’t know them. This is the only uni I’m applying to!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pheebee13)
    Hi! My name is Phoebe, I’m from Cumbria and I’ve got an offer for UCLan to do Asia Pacific Studies with Korean. I’m doing an Access course so my tutors just put my predicted grade on my application, I don’t know them. This is the only uni I’m applying to!
    Good luck! Im also doing an access course

ReputationRep:
    Lucy from Worcestershire, applying for Dental Hygiene and Therapy.
    Also applied to Teesside, Birmingham, Plymouth & Portsmouth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucycrom7)
    Hey guys,
    Ive applied for British Sign Language and Deaf Studies at Uclan! Has anyone received any offers from Uclan yet?? Still currently waiting for a reply!!
    Hey, I have just applied to study this course at Uclan as well as York St Johns and Herriot Watt! I was wondering if you have heard anything and how quick you think it will take to hear back? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paterson18)
    Hey, I have just applied to study this course at Uclan as well as York St Johns and Herriot Watt! I was wondering if you have heard anything and how quick you think it will take to hear back? x
    I’ve applied for york St. John as well as UCLan! I’ve got a conditional offer from york St. John and I have an interview for UCLan in January ☺️X

ReputationRep:
    Aww amazing!! Congratulations, I only applied two days ago but was just wondering how long it took you to find out? x
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paterson18)
    Aww amazing!! Congratulations, I only applied two days ago but was just wondering how long it took you to find out? x
    Hi! I applied to UCLan, my application got sent off on a Friday, got an acknowledgement email from uclan on the Monday, and got on offer 3 hours later!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 3, 2018
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.