Withdraw from University Offer After Registration???

Watch
sarahroberts99
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi, I have accepted my place at a university but have not finished the registration process for which the deadline is tomorrow (October 5th)

I am still waiting for an offer from my first choice university which are taking time to process my application. I do not want to complete the registration process at my insurance university just in case my first choice give me an offer. My questions are:

1) If I register for the insurance offer I have in hand, can I withdraw within a week if I get an offer from my first choice university?

2) Are there any implications from a fees perspective to withdrawing after I have accepted the offer and registered?

I failed an optional module in my first year at my first choice uni and have to redo my first year and so I've had to reapply for a new course hence why they are taking time to process my application.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (591)
34.02%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (720)
41.45%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (347)
19.98%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.55%

Watched Threads