The Student Room Group

Need help lads + Gals

I need this questionnaire filled in by 10 random people, preferably gamers, but any will do , lastly i need an even split of males and females

1. How many hours of gaming per day do you do?
1 hour
2 hours
3 hours
3+ hours

2. How many years of experience do you have playing games?
1-2 years
3-4 years
4 years +

3. What genre of game do you play most often?
FPS
Strategy
Puzzle
2D
Indie
RPG

4. As a primary user what would you expect to find with in a 2D space shooter, give a short description.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

5. When stressed or bored from working do you tend to play games to destress and relax from an intense study session?
Yes
No◻

6. Would you rather want a shopped based game where you can upgrade your weapons as you progress or a random weapon pick up from enemy spaceships that you can collect?
Shop based
Random weapons

7. While in an intense gaming session do you tend to lose track of time ?
Yes
No◻

8. In the space shooter do you as the user want a story mode where you have alternates to the levels you chose?
Yes, I want a story mode
No, story mode is too long

9. As a primary user give a short description to a mechanic that is not normal but would like to see in a 2D Space shooter
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

10. As the player would you like the option to pick what colour of your spacecraft?
Yes
No
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending