shauningt
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey there guys!

Let me introduce myself,

My name is Shaun, I live in Scotland and I am in my final year of high school, as an avid fan and glut of everything geography -I plan onto dwelling geopolitics in university as I favour the human side more than physical, anyway- I currently sit as head chairman of the Eco Committee. For those of you who don't know, Scottish budget for schools are kinda tight for excess spending especially for optional paths such as committees. Currently the school isn't the best at recycling, majority of the classrooms don't have the proper equipment for recycling all materials such as plastics. We are wanting to put an end to this. Currently we have generated a rota, allowing for the current paper waste to be recycled department by department everyday. We are struggling a bit without a budget, as without a budget we can only- gratefully- recycle but this will not allow for a long time solution... No I am not going to sit here and beg from money from the lovely people at home what I am asking from you is help! Would anybody know of companies willing to sponsor a small group, from a small town, with intent of big ideas. We currently also plan to remove single lifetime plastics for coffees from teachers and soon evening events at the school.

We are also planing for charity events such as your typical bake sales to generate money to help us along, So I plead to the people of the world, I plead for help. I'm open ears to all suggestions, a more secure and stable way to have our endeavours have an impact on not only our school life, but for a future school life without pollution. Every little helps.

Thank you

Shaun
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (58)
28.86%
No - I have already returned home (24)
11.94%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (46)
22.89%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (20)
9.95%
No - I live at home during term anyway (53)
26.37%

Watched Threads