Should I message him??? club guy

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So basically im an erasmus student studying abroad. Last year I met two foreigners, as they studied at my home uk uni for a semester. Last night I bumped into one of them, back in their home country where I am now studying this year.

He approached me and said hi and we started talking, in both our languages. He said he was happy to see me again and we chatted for ages. He bought me a drink and then we sat down in the bar and continued chatting, he asked me questions about my year abroad etc and seemed very interested

then he was leaning closer to me whilst speaking and had his hand on my back. He then even asked if he could kiss me. That was nice bc most usually don't even ask. Then we kissed for a while and I find him very attractive.

He asked me back to his but he lives on the other side of town so i said no as i had to get up very early today for some plans. but also I always worry that guys just wanna use me for that and then drop me. he said no problem but as we were making out again he said "oh god i wish i could take u back to mine"

hes so hot and the main reason i didnt go back with him is that im still a virgin and am scared bc i have no contraception and am not a fan of the pill etc at ALL so i was worried of what to do.

but i gave him my number and said he should message me. I dont know him that well as a person but i would love to get to know him more but I dunno if he would or if he wanted a one night thing. he said i was good looking and he said hes going away this weekend but when he gets back into town he will message me/text me (next week).

And when he left he said “ I’ll sleep well tonight".

I wanna meet him and get to know him not just sleep around tho. what do i do?? wait to see if he messages then if he doesnt message him or take it as hes not interested?
Anonymous #1
someone pls help
George Robinson
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Tell him to condom instead
Anonymous #1
(Original post by George Robinson)
Tell him to condom instead
okay but the point is idk if he likes ME or just *** he said he will text next week but idk
George Robinson
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
okay but the point is idk if he likes ME or just *** he said he will text next week but idk
Hes probably a sex only person he wont want a gf. Hes definitely not virgin
Anonymous #1
Hes probably a sex only person he wont want a gf. Hes definitely not virgin
I know but he said he wanted to show me round town and stuff so idk
George Robinson
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I know but he said he wanted to show me round town and stuff so idk
he probably does like u but i doubt its a permanent thing
Anonymous #1
he probably does like u but i doubt its a permanent thing
maybe he would be willing to make it one if he gets to know me
George Robinson
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
maybe he would be willing to make it one if he gets to know me
If u like him then u may as well try. just tell him its ur first time
Anonymous #1
he messaged me!! yesterday and he said he would message on tuesday so im happy that hes messaged me already? that must be a good sign right??
Anonymous #1
In his message he said he was super happy to see me the other day. I suggested if he gets free time we should meet up and he said he'd love to. But then i suggested a time and place and he said "if it suits you, then illl see you there then " does this mean it doesnt suit him or is "if it suits you" simply a text to say, whatever is good for you workks for me?? do u think hes interested?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (19)
39.58%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (4)
8.33%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (2)
4.17%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (13)
27.08%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (5)
10.42%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (5)
10.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise