The Student Room Group

lmfaooo just got in a fight at tesco

Well Im in a bad mood so I just bull charged for a queue. There's employees at two different checkout tills or whatever, and everyone is on one queue. I only have a couple bags of crisps for my siblings, who are with me.

So I quickly ask a mug with a full trolley who's queuing which one he's on. He pointed to the left, so I immediately went to the right. I'm tired and wanna get home. I put my stuff down and then a woman comes and puts her stuff down. I'm like all right she's a lass, let her go. Then my **** starts getting rung up and the other bloke is like "whoa hold on a minute!"

(:rofl:) so I ignore him and he says, "he skipped me! :cry:" He's like 30-something and taller than me. I look at the checkout lass and she doesn't say anything to the man. He screams down another employee and asks her, "didn't you say there's one queue?!"

She's like O__O "yea..." :rofl:

I say to her, "well there's two different tills, how is there one queue...?" She looks helpless and walks away and the guy keeps ****ging off but whatever.

I know I wasnt wrong so dont say it. So now I'm in the car park packing **** away in the boot, and he barges over with his ****ing trolley :toofunny: I tell my siblings get in the car and I ask the bloke "what?" and he of course chats **** while he keeps walking and the door security is like "go on go on" telling us to leave.

Wow. I make friends everywhere I go :cry2: lol

but anyways yh home now :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

i only had a couple items he had a full ****ing banquet, and we're on the express so wtf. I've been going to the supermarket for 26 yrs and never saw one queue for two different tills...
Probably just me but that post makes no sense
oohh right and i shouted something to him like "dont start, you told me to go" something like that, cant even rem, the rush is gone lol
fighting in supermarkets is bang out of order
Reply 5
I’m sorry mate but that was just bang outta order
lol retard getting p*ssed over someone with 2 bags of crisps skipping the queue.. must have some disorder he needs to get checked up
You must be a recent migrant to this country.

This is Britain. We queue. Only barbarians queue jump. You need to learn our ways otherwise you'll never integrate into our civilised society.
Original post by the bear

Original post by disgust

Why did it take me so long to get that joke? :colonhash:
Reply 9
Original post by Sulfolobus

This is Britain. We queue. Only barbarians queue jump. You need to learn our ways otherwise you'll never integrate into our civilised society.

He did say the guy said he could go
Original post by disgust
He did say the guy said he could go

Irelevant. The correct conduct is to always turn down such an offer. It is basic etiquette.
Original post by the bear

Original post by disgust

im innocent
Original post by George Robinson
lol retard getting p*ssed over someone with 2 bags of crisps skipping the queue.. must have some disorder he needs to get checked up

i know! i only have crisps, and they're for kids, im WITH kids, he says i can go then feels mugged off cos I let a woman go.

haha can you read? you cant skip a queue if you're given the go, genius. you were prob that guy...:rofl:

also, there's TWO tills. Each till gets its own queue, seriously. He's mad cos he picked the longer queue lol.
(edited 5 years ago)
Irelevant. The correct conduct is to always turn down such an offer. It is basic etiquette.

lol screw etiquette, this isnt buckingham palace.

Depends tho, I had a big shopping once and saw this dude with only a handful of items, I offered he go in front because it’s the nice thing to do and it won’t mean I’m waiting much longer
Bruh that's wasn't a fight lol atleast I wasn't there to back u up because I'd be in jail
Original post by Bill Nye
Probably just me but that post makes no sense

lol dont you start with me. basically right, a guy says i can go to the next till, then starts screeching that there was only one queue. Each till has its own queue.

It doesnt make sense because he's arguing about something stupid!
lmfaooo i did say "row" not fight.

thought it edited in..
so now you cant edit thread titles...?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending