The Student Room Group

Why are some university students arrogant and have egos bigger than their d*ck?

It's like back in school again there's the popular crowd who are well known by most people at the campus, I've got few in my class who like to leave you out from group work if you're not cool or smart enough for their standards.
hmmmmm the people who were nasty at school will continue to be nasty throughout their lives... they may not give you a wedgie in the office tho'

:redface:
Reply 2
You get all kinds of people at university, just a thing that happens tbh. There were a few pretentious people on my course too but they just had their own group and no one else gave a crap about them.

Why are some university students arrogant and have egos bigger than their d*ck?

Because their d!cks are so small, they have to act the 'Big-Man' just to compensate. :wink:

Unfortunately you're going to get this sort of thing with any kind of environment, so you're gonna have to get used to it.... in university, it'll be halls and lectures; in the 'big wide world' it's the same at work or at the gym as well as any clubs / societies you chose to join in either environment; they'll all have their groups cliques etc.

As long as they're not making your life hell, just leave them to it and do your own thing. Who knows, you might form your own little group :smile:
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 4
Don't be a hater, control what you can control. Just do your best and don't worry about them cause they certainly aren't thinking about you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending