Can't be Happy Watch

Clock-Work
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi I just wanted to say,

I, think I need to get this off my chest I'm holding it in too much. But, no matter what I can't be happy. I feel so alone and so distant from anything. I've tried to talk to people but they don't get it they just put their own problems and add to the pile saying mine are something to not be worried about. But the truth is I'm worried and scared about everything. I feel like everything that made me happy is been taken and I honestly can't find any form of happiness anymore. No matter what I do.

I can't go a day without crying, without screaming for the hurt to stop, for it to go away for it to leave me. Every day I'm crying now lonely and crying myself to sleep and I don't know what to do.

I'm sorry to bother anyone with this but I think I just had to say something because I can't take it anymore and all I want to do is ether forget or be gone from here. Its that bad now.
I don't even want to be here anymore really.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
Hey,

I’ve been through exactly what you have and please, please believe me when I say it really does get better. I know it doesn’t feel like that right now - believe me, I’ve been there and it was the hardest time of my life but I made it through to the other side and so can you. Please talk to someone, anyone in your life you can trust, even a doctor, because people really do care about you. They really do.
Clock-Work
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
No matter I talk to they dont ubderstand. They dont get why I feel how I do. Even now I'm convisned what I feel ia wrong.
Charlie Hitchins
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Clock-Work)
Hi I just wanted to say,

I, think I need to get this off my chest I'm holding it in too much. But, no matter what I can't be happy. I feel so alone and so distant from anything. I've tried to talk to people but they don't get it they just put their own problems and add to the pile saying mine are something to not be worried about. But the truth is I'm worried and scared about everything. I feel like everything that made me happy is been taken and I honestly can't find any form of happiness anymore. No matter what I do.

I can't go a day without crying, without screaming for the hurt to stop, for it to go away for it to leave me. Every day I'm crying now lonely and crying myself to sleep and I don't know what to do.

I'm sorry to bother anyone with this but I think I just had to say something because I can't take it anymore and all I want to do is ether forget or be gone from here. Its that bad now.
I don't even want to be here anymore really.
whatever it is you're feeling it's valid and it counts. i'm going through similar things at the moment and it's so hard to get your head around everything that your feeling that sometimes there just isn't a feeling anymore. you're here for a reason, you may not know what the reason is but you are here for a good reason. don't give up, just hang on. it will get better.
i hope wherever you are, whoever you are that today is better and you begin to see that there is a glimmer of hope
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
6.01%
They might tell the bully (18)
9.84%
I don't think they'd understand (32)
17.49%
It might lead to more bullying (70)
38.25%
There's nothing they could do (52)
28.42%

Watched Threads