How can I loose my weight?????? Watch

tanvibhan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
need help.......don't tell dieting and join gym.....
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Nuyeri
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Cardio at home, you can find tutorials from YouTube and there are many illustrations to help you set a routine. Make a chart and stick to it. Run everyday, cut on sugary stuff and don’t snack after lunch/dinner.

Everyone loses weight differently so you will have to figure out what works best for you. People have found diets beneficial while others say they did well with cut in fatty foods and doing exercise regularly.
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Diet is the main factor, you can't lose weight eating sugar and carbs in abundance.
DrawTheLine
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
How else are you going to lose weight without watching what you eat and exercising? I suppose you could always get surgery.
Enginerd.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Fix your diet and join the gym.
Duncan2012
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Change your attitude. Eat less. Be more active. Straight-forward.
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by tanvibhan)
See a goddamn witch then, lol.
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
walk for 20 minutes every day.
Charlie Hitchins
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
95% of diets don't work so I'm not gonna say diet!
there's a good app you might be able to get called SHYE - it stands for see how you eat. you log pictures of what you've eaten which gives you a better understanding of where you need to improve.

remember your weight isn't your worth so only lose it if you want to, not because you feel you have to

hope this helps!
Presence
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
dont lose weight and just embrace who you are , loosing weight is miserable 80% put it back on and more
maylo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
hello u can
JaseyB
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
How about lifestyle changes then ? Just change 1 thing at a time after a few weeks change another - take baby steps - the 1st thing you could change is try going for a 10-20minute walk after your last meal everyday or everyother day as an example.
The next change you could make would be to cut down on something like chocolate or crisps don't avoid them just cut them down like have 1 bar or 1 packet less a week everyweek for the foreseeable future - lifestyle changes, this will prevent you doing a dreaded diet and joining the gym, and will end up being completely sustainable.
Legendrian
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Self-discipline will help a lot. List all of the food that you eat every day in a diary and count the total calories. Then try to lower the total calories that you intake every day after a month or so.

OR

If all else fails, you can undergo Abdominoplasty.
Last edited by Legendrian; 4 months ago
Faith.A
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Making a lifestyle change, taking your health seriously and being in it for the long haul. Take it slow, aim to lose 1-2 pounds / 0.5-1kg a week, don't try to lose all the weight in like 2 months. It'll take time. You don't necessarily have to work out hard but be active. Meaning you don't have to kill yourself in the gym to see results but take part in a sports club at school/ uni, walk more often or even cycle to and fro school. For the majority of people, weight/ fat gain happened over a period of years so don't expect to lose a tonne of weight and encounter some sort of epiphany overnight. Changing hard and fastened habits are difficult but can be done. You can do it!

You could consider looking into HIIT workouts that are 10-25 minutes long and consider calorie counting (using the Myfitnesspal app) plus intermittent fasting.

I would highly suggest you look on YouTube and other platforms on the importance of having a healthy gut flora and a regular intake of probiotics. There have been studies that have suggested your gut bacteria can determine whether a person gains weight or not. It's been said that your gut is your second brain and given that the humans are 90% microbial but only 10% human, getting your gut bacteria in check first is a step in the right direction for overall health and wellness.

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition...eight#section1

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.m...mental-health/
Last edited by Faith.A; 4 months ago
random_matt
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Walk more than you eat, swear to god i have lost at least a stone since i've been in Durham.
Aleks<3
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Sorry but dieting and gym is the only healthy and effective weight, otherwise, nothing will work.

The key is to burn more calories than you take in. For example, by cutting around 500 calories from your day. This could be easily done by avoiding any sugary drinks, and simply drinking water. Choosing more healthy snacks like fruits rather then crisps, sweets or high calorie food is also effective.

Another tip is to exercise, walking can be included. Eg: if you're going to school and it's close enough, walk instead of getting the bus. Climb the stairs instead of taking the lift. You could also go to the gym, since it's also pretty effective.

Removing 500 calories from your intake a day will equal to 3,500 calories a week, which is up to 1kg every 2 weeks. This is honestly the most efficient way, as far as I'm aware.

For now, drink much more water, be more active, and pick healthier snacks!
RichPiana
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Have a good nutrition and an active lifestyle. Simple.
Vinny C
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Diet and jog... I know, hurts like hell for months and months but it does get easier eventually. No easy answers, sorry...
Last edited by Vinny C; 4 months ago
BusMan21
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
The golden rule that drops easy kg’s per week = intermittent fasting.

Only eat between 12-8 each day, only drink water outside of those hours. Try and combine with cutting out dairy (milk, cheese) and any white carbs. Honestly, the results are phenomenal.

Dont waste time doing cardio - but if you do, do cardio on an empty stomach.
Vinny C
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Alternatively... get a job landscape gardening. Plenty of fresh air and you even get paid for it...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Is the plastic tax enough to protect the environment?

Yes (13)
5.6%
No (219)
94.4%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed