is Neuroscience and Cellular and Molecular Medicine similar????? Thoughtssss??? Watch

heyitshamda
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
YO GUYS I NEED ADVICE,

im gunna apply at the University of Bristol for Cellular and Molecular Medicine but I have made a personal statement for Neuroscience. Also, I don't like the course structure at Bristol so Do you think that Neuroscience is similar to Cellular and Molecular Medicine????

THANKKKKS
Epitype
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Look at the modules and see if the content matches or has any similarities.
From what I've studied, there are some similarities between the two subjects, but then there are massive differences between the two.
Also, it depends on what you have written in your PS; what about Biology (or equiv.) have you written in your PS? Genetics, cell biology, immunology, pharmacology?
heyitshamda
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by Epitype)
Look at the modules and see if the content matches or has any similarities.
From what I've studied, there are some similarities between the two subjects, but then there are massive differences between the two.
Also, it depends on what you have written in your PS; what about Biology (or equiv.) have you written in your PS? Genetics, cell biology, immunology, pharmacology?
Yesss, I did talk about alot of Cell Biology and Biology as a whole so that's why I am convicted that it will be find to put it as one of my choice but thank youuu for your response 😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bath
    Undergraduate Virtual Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Ravensbourne University London
    School of Design, School of Media Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Leeds Trinity University
    PGCE Open Day Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (26)
11.06%
Yes - a food allergy (24)
10.21%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (7)
2.98%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (8)
3.4%
No (170)
72.34%

Watched Threads