The Student Room Group

Question about IGCSE and A-level qualification for universities

Hey guys, hope you all are doing well. I was wondering to ask that what does most of the universities used to imply when they say
"Earned at least five IGSCE (O Level) subjects with a minimum grade of "D" and a minimum of two subjects at the Advanced (A) or (AS) level or a combination of (A) and (AS) level subjects with a minimum grade of "D" ".If I want to study engineering course in any university, what five IGCSE or A and AS least subjects should be to meet their requirement?.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by S.Asim
Hey guys, hope you all are doing well. I was wondering to ask that what does most of the universities used to imply when they say
"Earned at least five IGSCE (O Level) subjects with a minimum grade of "D" and a minimum of two subjects at the Advanced (A) or (AS) level or a combination of (A) and (AS) level subjects with a minimum grade of "D" ".If I want to study engineering course in any university, what five IGCSE or A and AS least subjects should be to meet their requirement?.

You need to look at the requirements for the specific courses and universities that you’re interested in. They should make any subject requirements clear on their webpages and on UCAS course search

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending