The Student Room Group

push up bra

im in year 11 and am probs one of the prettiest girls in the year, like i have decent sized boobs and bum. i mean i am quite popular and have a mix of girls and boys as friends. I thought wether i should wear a push up bra to school to seem a bit hotter, as im trying to get this boy a good friend i am with to u know like me, i think and friends think he likes me.also when we went in to a nightclub, fake id i know, i have got off with him once so. i just wanna seem a bit fitter and hotter, also in the changing room in pe and just when walking around my boobs bouncing u know
Original post by Anonymous
im in year 11 and am probs one of the prettiest girls in the year, like i have decent sized boobs and bum. i mean i am quite popular and have a mix of girls and boys as friends. I thought wether i should wear a push up bra to school to seem a bit hotter, as im trying to get this boy a good friend i am with to u know like me, i think and friends think he likes me.also when we went in to a nightclub, fake id i know, i have got off with him once so. i just wanna seem a bit fitter and hotter, also in the changing room in pe and just when walking around my boobs bouncing u know

If you want to then you can. But you don't normally keep your bra on in sex so if you do end up having sex with him he will know your boobs aren't actually that big.

Plus personality makes a difference in attractiveness too. Boobs aren't everything.
Reply 2
Original post by DrawTheLine
If you want to then you can. But you don't normally keep your bra on in sex so if you do end up having sex with him he will know your boobs aren't actually that big.

Plus personality makes a difference in attractiveness too. Boobs aren't everything.

of course i dont keep my bra on when i bang. my personality is pretty on point im doing boobs to hide it. also i kinda just wanna go out in public and assert my stride by having big boobs i know its kinda sad and weird but ya know
This sounds like a troll question or something....
Original post by Anonymous
of course i dont keep my bra on when i bang. my personality is pretty on point im doing boobs to hide it. also i kinda just wanna go out in public and assert my stride by having big boobs i know its kinda sad and weird but ya know

It is sad and weird, and suggests you have underlying insecurities about yourself. It's a good idea to try and combat those.

Also as an adult pretty much nobody in the world will care about your boobs unless they're abnormally large or you have them hanging out your top.
Reply 5
ok hun u do u
We didn't need a paragraph on how pretty you think you are.

If you want to wear a push-up bra then just buy one. Many people wear them just out of personal preference. It really doesn't make a huge difference to your overall appearance.
Reply 7
if you are one of the prettiest girls in your year as you claim, then you wouldn't need a push up bra to attract someone, and if, as you also claim, your personality is on point, then you definitely wouldnt need a push up bra and he would probably be mad about you.
Reply 8
You want to attract him on sex appeal alone, you should think about trying to be less shallow and work on your problems.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending