scared to get a boyfriend Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
this is gonna be long n it may sound stupid but i need advice ...

i’m scared to go into a relationship bc i know this is stupid but i live in a flat and everyone else i know live in houses and that and they always have their boyfriend round with no problem.. i’m scared to tell or bring them round to a flat and they’ll be like wtf?? stupid i know but i’ve always felt ashamed or scared to tell people where i live especially boys?? and my parents are quite strict when it comes to boyfriends and going round their houses and them coming to mine - i’m 18 but they’ve always been quite protective of me when it comes to boys but i just want them to let me go round a boys house with no problem- feel like i’m the only person that has this problem

advice please
Analyst89
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
So what if you've got a flat? you shouldn't feel ashamed.

You can tell your parents when it's the right time.
Amberoof
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
My parents are like this and you should NOT feel ashamed, if you feel comfortable telling a guy/boyfriend where you live to hang out with you then do last thing your roommates shouldn't have a problem with it and if they do just bring up the fact that their boyfriends are always around.
monkeyman0121
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
You're 18 so you can go to places without permission I guess. Also if they don't like it just ask them what they did at 18 and if they have had any relationships then you should be able to reason with them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (154)
59.46%
No I haven't decided yet (60)
23.17%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.37%

Watched Threads