JP Morgan Apprenticeship 2019 Watch

Jordan P
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Same question here, is there another stage after the Insight Evening?
Other applicants were saying there is an (online) interview stage, but the head of apprenticeships person for JP Morgan, at the assessment centre, didn’t mention that when he explained the recruitment process. The last thing he mentioned was this Insight Evening in January :/
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
dxvid
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Jordan P)
Same question here, is there another stage after the Insight Evening?
Other applicants were saying there is an (online) interview stage, but the head of apprenticeships person for JP Morgan, at the assessment centre, didn’t mention that when he explained the recruitment process. The last thing he mentioned was this Insight Evening in January :/
(Original post by cheppinggreatsir)
Does anyone know what the next stage is after the Insight evening?

Video interview
JPM19
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Has anyone who had their assessment centre today/yesterday get in? I swear the apprentice I spoke to said that there were only a limited number of spaces left (and this was on a tuesday) so it was very difficult to get in if you had an assessment centre later on in the week.

They even made a joke about how we had made a good decision to do our assessment centre early.
HeroinAddict
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
got my response from them, unfortunately I didn't pass.
I wish all those who passed the best
Jscott210
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Does anyone know how many IEs there is or how many people are through to the stage ?
Alexwright1010
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I think there are 2?? Don’t know how many people tho x
STA1706
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
When people say there are limited number of places left for the IE is this referring to the IT apprenticeship of Finance? This is only because I have my assessment centre coming up soon for IT in Bournemouth, and from looking into previous AS people had to prepare a powerpoint/presentation, I haven't been told anything about this and am wondering if anyone knows if we'll have to or not.
Thanks
username4426002
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
hii ive got mine for finance tomorrow in Bournemouth and i dont know where to go. google maps says its at stadium??
(Original post by STA1706)
When people say there are limited number of places left for the IE is this referring to the IT apprenticeship of Finance? This is only because I have my assessment centre coming up soon for IT in Bournemouth, and from looking into previous AS people had to prepare a powerpoint/presentation, I haven't been told anything about this and am wondering if anyone knows if we'll have to or not.
Thanks
a.aneesah
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
(Original post by jojo44444)
hii ive got mine for finance tomorrow in Bournemouth and i dont know where to go. google maps says its at stadium??
I’m going tomorrow too, is yours in the morning or afternoon? And yes it’s a stadium but there’s a venue at that postcode too and it should be obvious when everyone gets there
username4426002
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by a.aneesah)
I’m going tomorrow too, is yours in the morning or afternoon? And yes it’s a stadium but there’s a venue at that postcode too and it should be obvious when everyone gets there
mines in the afternoon. hopefully its obvious. whens yours?
a.aneesah
Rep:
?
mines in the afternoon. hopefully its obvious. whens yours?
Afternoon too! I look forward to meeting you there. If you don’t mind me asking, what’re you wearing? I’m a bit stuck because it’s so cold
Last edited by a.aneesah; 7 months ago
seanagh998
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I've got mine for finance tomorrow at the Vitality in Bournemouth, mine is the 9AM AC. Good luck to all.
username4426002
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Afternoon too! I look forward to meeting you there. If you don’t mind me asking, what’re you wearing? I’m a bit stuck because it’s so cold
im not sure i think i might just wear a turtleneck, trousers a blazer and boots. Wby? Do you think we're going to have to do numerical tests and stuff or is just groups exercises?
username4426002
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by seanagh998)
I've got mine for finance tomorrow at the Vitality in Bournemouth, mine is the 9AM AC. Good luck to all.
good luck!!
mustafaabid
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
im not sure i think i might just wear a turtleneck, trousers a blazer and boots. Wby? Do you think we're going to have to do numerical tests and stuff or is just groups exercises?
In the london AC for the finance role we took part in 2 group exercises which lasted about 30 mins
And there’s about 6 people in each group. The group tasks are not there to test your technical skills rather it is for group activities. Pm me if you have any questions.
a.aneesah
Rep:
?
Same thing, still not sure if heels are excessive but my boots are heeled too so I’ll have to see in the morning. I’m kinda short so I’m opting for a bit of height..
As for the AC, someone mentioned the structure before I’m the thread so I’ve been thinking it’ll be like that
a.aneesah
Rep:
?
Hey guys! Just got back home from my AC, haven’t heard anything yet which is making me nervous. Everyone I worked with was great so it’s kind of hard to tell who got through. Was nice meeting some of you (I think) and good luck for ahead.
As for how it is structured, previous replies were accurate and there’s not much more to say without giving it away.
seanagh998
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hey guys! Just got back home from my AC, haven’t heard anything yet which is making me nervous. Everyone I worked with was great so it’s kind of hard to tell who got through. Was nice meeting some of you (I think) and good luck for ahead.
As for how it is structured, previous replies were accurate and there’s not much more to say without giving it away.
We’re you morning or afternoon? I was morning and felt it went really well but also not heard anything back yet.
a.aneesah
Rep:
?
(Original post by seanagh998)
We’re you morning or afternoon? I was morning and felt it went really well but also not heard anything back yet.
I was afternoon, I would’ve done more morning but with a 2 hour train I couldn’t! I also felt it went well but everyone there was amazing too, it was like we all had the same kind of mindset which is understandable because we’ve all made it equally as far
jazzyjinks
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hey! I had a morning assessment centre on Tuesday and I haven’t heard anything back yet either! I felt the same. Everyone I worked with was really good and it is tough to see who is going to get through considering how talented everyone was! Good luck to you all.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (65)
14.32%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (70)
15.42%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (87)
19.16%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (183)
40.31%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (21)
4.63%
No particular grades needed (28)
6.17%