The Student Room Group

Im a muslim girl who finds english guys attractive. AMA

:smile:

Scroll to see replies

Erm, I mean... you say it as if its something unusual?
Who gives a ****
Original post by Oneiropólos
Who gives a ****

clearly you as you cared enough to post
Reply 4
K.
Pretty girl, do you currently have an Englishman you've got your eye on?
Original post by Secretnerd123
clearly you as you cared enough to post

Don’t try that crap on me lol, I posted because I’m sick of you no life’s that post AMAs like it’s ****ing peppermint candy, go get yourself a hobby for crying out loud instead of reaching for any attention you can get by posting these threads.
Would you let an English guy peel the hijab off you like a banana?
Original post by yung parliament
Pretty girl, do you currently have an Englishman you've got your eye on?

Thank you!
um no but having grown up in an area with very little English people and now doing my post grad in central london, im amazed at the amount of good looking english men in suits lol
Original post by Plantagenet Crown

looooooooool i'll pass
I laughed because im somali and we eat banana with everything
u look like a princess in ur pic

:blush:
Yh I'm a chink that likes white men road men haha
Original post by the bear
u look like a princess in ur pic

:blush:

thanks boo! thats my graduation pic
Well that's your preference. Everyone's got their own taste. If you were elected to be the prime minister of the UK, what changes and reforms would you bring to make UK a better place?
Original post by Plantagenet Crown

What has all these muslim threads done to you
Why haven't you lowered your gaze though?
Original post by Mr. Petrol Head
Well that's your preference. Everyone's got their own taste. If you were elected to be the prime minister of the UK, what changes and reforms would you bring to make UK a better place?

yeah Somali & English guys are the best looking imo

1) I would get rid of tuition fees completely because I genuinely dont think education should be that expensive. its digusting

cant think of anythjng else right now tbh because we have free healthcare and no guns so cant complain tbh

you?
Original post by Secretnerd123
yeah Somali & English guys are the best looking imo

1) I would get rid of tuition fees completely because I genuinely dont think education should be that expensive. its digusting

How are you planning to fund free education?
Do roadmen turn you on?
Original post by Oneiropólos
Don’t try that crap on me lol, I posted because I’m sick of you no life’s that post AMAs like it’s ****ing peppermint candy, go get yourself a hobby for crying out loud instead of reaching for any attention you can get by posting these threads.

loool Im a trainee teacher so clearly im doing something with my life and I have plenty of hobbies which happen to include making AMA threads thank you very much 😊

Quick Reply

Latest