The Student Room Group

For what particular reason unis are so leftists?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by SHallowvale
*******s.

80% of young people do not promote Communism. What world are you living in?
They do. For what particular reason one cannot make any move if not synchonised with the leftists agenda? under censorship, surveilance and party approvement? for what particular reason leftists hate so much every other party and want only leftists parties to be active? what happened with the political balance and spectrum? if everybody is leftist and only Marxists parties are allowed to exist then this is called one party political system and the name of the party doesn't matter, if everything is under the same agenda ? such system is also called totalitarian state dictatorship in case you don't know it.
For what reason this site needs moderation - moderating what? why organic and authentic views are so despised and hated? why political correctness? answer please. Point by point.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 21
😂 Troll alert
Troll alert? I am person with 50 years old history of existance. What trolling do you see if I did witness the Eastern European anti-communist movements? for what do you believe people died fighting the communism? and I speak about it? from my own memories? as a witness? is that to be troll?
Original post by Aaleie
Troll alert? I am person with 50 years old history of existance. What trolling do you see if I did witness the Eastern European anti-communist movements? for what do you believe people died fighting the communism? and I speak about it? from my own memories? as a witness? is that to be troll?

50 years, you say? I'd love to see proof of that!
Reply 23
50 years, you say? I'd love to see proof of that!

In fact, 58. Mature student, Level 3. My first masters degree got worn out.
Original post by Aaleie
In fact, 58. Mature student, Level 3. My first masters degree got worn out.

Any hard proof of that?
Reply 25
Any hard proof of that?

Maybe be coloured picture of my **** in action as I can see anything else is unsuficient for you?
Original post by Aaleie
Maybe be coloured picture of my **** in action as I can see anything else is unsuficient for you?

Pro Tip: Don't go acting like you know everything if you're not prepared to validate who you are.
Reply 27
Pro Tip: Don't go acting like you know everything if you're not prepared to validate who you are.
I validate everything, but who you are, can you validate yourself? naughty toy boy, to flirt with a 58 old experienced woman .....
Original post by Aaleie
I validate everything, but who you are, can you validate yourself? naughty toy boy, to flirt with a 58 old experienced woman .....

Then prove that you genuinely are who you say you are and not just another weird racist troll on the internet.
Reply 29
Then prove that you genuinely are who you say you are and not just another weird racist troll on the internet.

I don't prove anything to random boys playing around me. You prove who you are as a gentleman, or leave. I can't believe that british men became all of a sudden so impolite. My generation men are first class mannered. I am not used to rude youngsters.
Original post by Aaleie
I don't prove anything to random boys playing around me. You prove who you are as a gentleman, or leave. I can't believe that british men became all of a sudden so impolite. My generation men are first class mannered. I am not used to rude youngsters.

Yup, troll.
Reply 31
Yup, troll.

Then get to the subject and make your comments, troll. Trolling is your specialty, not mine. So everybody who is not leftist, is /quote/ weird racist troll/end of quote/ , huh? can you elaborate it in political meaning? I am particularly interested to understand what do you call the Prague Spring event, do you find them to be Nazis as they were naturally anti-communists? come on, this is your chance to prove you don't troll my thread.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 32
Original post by Aaleie
I easily agree with the last two ones. But still, this is not the entire truth. I asked the question above as an older generation person who remembers the
Prague Spring :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prague_Spring - Prague Spring and I ask it again - my generation stood up against the communism and fought to death against it. My family was killed from commies in Eastern Europe. Tell me guys what makes you believe that communism and leftism will bring you something different than what we experienced in Eastern Europe for a whole century - genocide, economic crisis, finacial fraud, starvation, famines, killings, oppression, lack of education, and enslavement? Anybody to explain why 80% of the British youngsters leave their middle schools already heavily brainwashed in favour of the communism? my generation was also under brainwashing, and everybody knows what is communist censorship. We fought against it to death, you 2 generations later, act like stinky old Jewish commies with political agenda for national genocide. TELL ME AS I DO NEED TO KNOW AND UNDERSTAND.

You should only hold strong opinions for which you have strong supporting evidence. That's not an edgy political statement by the way, that's just common sense.

I was planning on answering but your other posts really convince me that you're just here to troll.
They're full of educated people
Reply 34
Original post by Sinnoh
You should only hold strong opinions for which you have strong supporting evidence. That's not an edgy political statement by the way, that's just common sense.

I was planning on answering but your other posts really convince me that you're just here to troll.

I have extremely good reason to hold my strong opinion as I witnessed myself the above mentioned Prague spring. I was then child and my father carried me on his shoulders to see what was happening around.
You know, the Soviet tanks were driving over the bodies of living people as these people didn't let the Soviet troops to occupy their government and capital? , do you know that?
Just before this event, my grand father got imprisoned for political reasons from the Jewish Soviet commies (as he supported the Hungarian Revolution in 1956). My grandfather passed away after enormous torture in the so called Soviet Gulags being eaten from mice and beaten to death. Anything else?
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 35
Original post by Aaleie
I have extremely good reason to hold my strong opinion as I witnessed myself the above mentioned Prague spring. I was then child and My father carried me on his shoulders to see what was happening around. Anything else?

So aside from the totally unnecessary anti-semitism earlier, you claimed that "80% of the British youngsters leave their middle schools already heavily brainwashed in favour of the communism"

What could possibly justify that? Certainly not evidence. As long as you continue to claim this, I can't take your question seriously at all.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 36
Original post by Aaleie
Well, call it majority then - 80 or 90%, I am not about the percentage, I am about the majority of the younsgters. See yourselves, how you attack me that I don't fit the communist agenda to worship the Marxists Jewry. If you pretend you sympathize anti-communists then why do you call around for /quote/ ''weird racist trolls''' /end of quote/ . you well reveal your own views by such attitude. Only communists do it. I can do the labout to count how many of you screamed in this very thread in favour of the leftism/communism and opposing any other view no matter what, calling names. Let/.s count, nobody dared to speak about it critically. Now start countring how many of you screamed here in favour of the Jewish communism and finally start speaking meaningful as I don't have time to spend with commie paid trolls. AND YES, THE COMMUNISM IS A JEWISH THEOCRATIC AGENDA. There is nothing anti-Semitic to state the facts. Or you again act as commies?

Not once in my replies have I said a single word for or against communism. I simply called into question the validity of a single statement you made, and now you assume I am a "commie paid troll".

Attaching your identity to your opinions is a dangerous thing, because it makes you unnecessarily hostile to all other viewpoints.

Finally, I did not call you a "weird racist troll", that was a different user.
Reply 37
Original post by Sinnoh
Not once in my replies have I said a single word for or against communism. I simply called into question the validity of a single statement you made, and now you assume I am a "commie paid troll".

Attaching your identity to your opinions is a dangerous thing, because it makes you unnecessarily hostile to all other viewpoints.

Finally, I did not call you a "weird racist troll", that was a different user.
But you must admit calling names is present here in this thread? if the views presented don't fit the commie agenda? you ALL TO THE LAST ONE DRAW A LINE BETWEEN YOU AND EVERYBODY WHO EXPRESSES DIFFERENT VIEWS? this is where you fail to keep the conversation as you are afraid even to speak about it and started trolling. Why none of you makes comments about the subject but so many of you troll about my personality and story? this is where the problem is - you refuse to comment the subject as presented in the question above.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Aaleie
Well, call it majority then - 80 or 90%, I am not about the percentage, I am about the majority of the younsgters. See yourselves, how you attack me that I don't fit the communist agenda to worship the Marxists Jewry. If you pretend you sympathize anti-communists then why do you call around for /quote/ ''weird racist trolls''' /end of quote/ . you well reveal your own views by such attitude. Only communists do it. I can do the labour to count how many of you screamed in this very thread in favour of the leftism/communism and opposing any other view no matter what, calling names. Let's count, nobody dared to speak about it critically. Now start counting how many of you screamed here in favour of the Jewish communism and finally start speaking meaningful as I don't have time to spend with commie paid trolls. AND YES, THE COMMUNISM IS A JEWISH THEOCRATIC AGENDA. There is nothing anti-Semitic to state the facts. Or you act
again
as commies?

Take your meds, grandma.
Reply 39
Original post by Captain Haddock
Take your meds, grandma.
Troll. Please leave the thread if you have nothing to say about the subject but just calling names.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending