The Student Room Group

Health and Beauty

Am I fat, thick, or curvy?
I am 185 lbs 5’9 and I wear a size 12-14 jeans. My jeans in inches are 32-33 inches. My cups size is a 38 C. I wear a Medium-Large shirts.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 1
I don't get it, you've asked this without any info about yourself? How could we tell?
Im trying to upload a picture but it’s not working
Original post by Love for Love
I don't get it, you've asked this without any info about yourself? How could we tell?

I edited my original post with some more information:smile:
Reply 4
I would have to go with "fat".
Original post by JaseyB
I would have to go with "fat".

I also have a lot of muscle I used to be a dance teacher I forgot to mention that
Your BMI is 27.3 which puts you bang in the middle of the overweight range. So yes, technically I think that makes you fat.

Curvy is a body shape. Women can be curvy regardless of being fat or thin, tall or short. It's about proportions. A curvy figure for example would have a nearly equal bust and hips so say 40 inches, then a waist 10 inches or more smaller. So 40-30-40. It doesn't matter if it's 48-36-49 or 33-22-33- it's the proportions.

As for thick...I don't even know what that is. The opposite of thin?
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
I also have a lot of muscle I used to be a dance teacher I forgot to mention that

I shall stand by my original assessment, sorry. I will tell you what I am basing it off kind of hard to tell without a picture but I can estimate from my own dimensions, I am 6ft tall weigh 11 stone 5lbs and fit into 28-30inch jeans. I am a relatively well toned guy.

Quick Reply

Latest