The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nyxnko_
don't be. if you're getting the marks in tests, then there's nothing to worry about :yes:
ooh!! :gah: (pics please! :biggrin:)
:hugs:
:rofl: honestly, yes! but if lay actually was a chem teacher, i would be like, wth? why did you quit your idol career?

I didn't have any Maths mini-test yet, so I still have time for proper self-prep :biggrin:

Here is the pic :smile:

Spoiler

:rofl:
(edited 5 years ago)
Hopefully, once you've had a bit more test practice, you'll feel less paranoid :yes: :crossedf:
:love: can you make notes for me too? :puppyeyes:
Original post by nyxnko_
Hopefully, once you've had a bit more test practice, you'll feel less paranoid :yes: :crossedf:
:love: can you make notes for me too? :puppyeyes:

:yes:

Of course ! :tongue:
i was kidding :tongue: but do post if you've got pretty pics
aww.. :console: that's okay then :hugs: post as much/little as you want :yes:
Original post by nyxnko_
aww.. :console: that's okay then :hugs: post as much/little as you want :yes:

Na, na, I have no trouble with posting updates regularly, it's just that I will rarely post pics of my notes/handwriting/notebooks/books to be safe :tongue:
(i meant pics :colondollar: sorry, wasn't clear :tongue:)
:hugs: (quite a few of my friends from school have already figured out i'm on tsr :facepalm:)
gurllllll iss ok :jumphug:
its ok not to be over it. you take the time you need hun.
argh teachers can be such a drag dw about it like he doesn't understand just forget him.
they are not worth your time!! who cares what ur class thinks of you? i know it hurts but it's your MISSION to prove them wrong
complete all your work on your to do list and give yourself a cuddle
a spa break or whatever you need you deserve to take care of yourselff
i know you feel like the world is against you :frown: but let it all out
Original post by rainclouds-
gurllllll iss ok :jumphug:
its ok not to be over it. you take the time you need hun.
argh teachers can be such a drag dw about it like he doesn't understand just forget him.
they are not worth your time!! who cares what ur class thinks of you? i know it hurts but it's your MISSION to prove them wrong
complete all your work on your to do list and give yourself a cuddle
a spa break or whatever you need you deserve to take care of yourselff
i know you feel like the world is against you :frown: but let it all out

I hate it when teachers try to impose their faults and shortcomings on students :frown:

In fact, I'm always the one who always has to prove everybody wrong, I'm so sick of everything. But it's probably something I may be feeling at this moment, but will go away after sometime and then I'll hopefully be fine :redface:

i'm so so sorry your chem test didn't turn out well :console: what a horrible start to the week.. hope the next few days are better :hugs:
sweetheart, it doesn't matter what your class thinks :nah: you'll feel better if you just ignore them because those that don't believe in you just ain't worth your time :yes:
YOU CAN GET THROUGH THIS! :jumphug: (remember my PMs are open if you want to rant to someone in private :yes:)
:console:
treat yourself to some ice-cream or chocolate tonight :yes: it could make you feel better :redface:
Hey, it's ok. :console: Maybe that teachers is just annoyed because he just cares about your future (or his reputation lol, still same concept, he cares, that's better than some teachers) But he has no idea what you are going through atm. :hugs: :yep: And what was your percentage without that ambiguous question? Dw though, we're all in the same boat. :colondollar: I got my maths paper back today and I got 52%, everyone else in the class got 80% plus. :facepalm:
:lovehug:
Original post by nyxnko_
:console:
treat yourself to some ice-cream or chocolate tonight :yes: it could make you feel better :redface:

I've caught cold, so I'll probably treat myself to my favourite biscuits, a cup of hot tea, and TSR.
Original post by MaizieAmyr
Hey, it's ok. :console: Maybe that teachers is just annoyed because he just cares about your future (or his reputation lol, still same concept, he cares, that's better than some teachers) But he has no idea what you are going through atm. :hugs: :yep: And what was your percentage without that ambiguous question? Dw though, we're all in the same boat. :colondollar: I got my maths paper back today and I got 52%, everyone else in the class got 80% plus. :facepalm:
:lovehug:

Sometimes it looks like my Chemistry teacher REALLY cares about his reputation lmao.

It's 93% (without that ambiguous question).

:jumphug: :console:
Well, consider this: Your understanding of stupidly worded questions is not very good. But your undertanding of chemistry is brilliant. That is an amazing percentage. It's like with me an maths, I can do the maths but I just can't write down my numbers and signs correctly. :yep: So don't worry, you just need to practice some badly written exam questions and you'll be fine. :biggrin:
Original post by MaizieAmyr
Well, consider this: Your understanding of stupidly worded questions is not very good. But your undertanding of chemistry is brilliant. That is an amazing percentage. It's like with me an maths, I can do the maths but I just can't write down my numbers and signs correctly. :yep: So don't worry, you just need to practice some badly written exam questions and you'll be fine. :biggrin:

:yes:
That sounds gooooood. :biggrin: :tea:
ah please don't beat yourself up about it:hugs:
what the teacher said wasn't very nice:sadnod: but it's only your first one and it can only go up from here:smile:
Original post by entertainmyfaith
ah please don't beat yourself up about it:hugs:
what the teacher said wasn't very nice:sadnod: but it's only your first one and it can only go up from here:smile:

Yeah, hopefully.
I'm confused. I read that and those sentences make no sense to me. I think it's just me though. Bold - That's why my GYG is a dead thread of completing checklists, people don't question anything. :rofl: :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending