The Student Room Group

Tuition fees ready to be made, but maintenance loan blocked?

Hello.

I’ve recently got an email from EU Migrant Workers (I’ve applied as a child of migrant worker) that finally, after sending them few payslips my payments have been approved. However, on my student finance page, only the tuition fees have the status ‘scheduled’ and ‘awaiting confirmation’, whereas maintenance loan is still blocked. I would be grateful if you could help me solving that out instead of calling Student Finance for the 5th time. Thanks in advance.

Kevin
Original post by kevin1920r
Hello.

I’ve recently got an email from EU Migrant Workers (I’ve applied as a child of migrant worker) that finally, after sending them few payslips my payments have been approved. However, on my student finance page, only the tuition fees have the status ‘scheduled’ and ‘awaiting confirmation’, whereas maintenance loan is still blocked. I would be grateful if you could help me solving that out instead of calling Student Finance for the 5th time. Thanks in advance.

Kevin

Hello,

We would need to look in to the reason for the block. If you do not wish to call, you can always message Student Finance England via Facebook or Twitter.

Thanks, Lynsey.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending