Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Anyone else suffer with bipolar?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
Report 4 months ago
Hi. Are u diagnosed with BD? How does Bipolar feels like in a relationship? Cause I’ve been suffering from changing in feelings for my boyfriend and not only him but also towards my family and friends. My mood swing is extremely strong. I really don’t know if I’m diagnosed with bipolar disorder. It’s ruining all my relationships. Please help
V__
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hello there.

My feelings for my boyfriend keeps changing
I can love him so much now but by the next day, I feel annoyed of everything he does or even texts..

I don’t know if I’m having Bipolar Disorder.

Really need help as my mood change really fast and it’s been quite long even towards my friends and family.

I have not see a psychiatrist yet but I really need some of your advice.

Thanks!
Last edited by V__; 4 months ago
HeyitsShania
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by V__)
Hello there.

I can love him so much now but by the next day, I feel annoyed of everything he does or even texts..

Really need help as my mood change really fast and it’s been quite long even towards my friends and family.

Thanks!
Hi!
I know you asked this 4 months ago but it wasn't answered so I thought I would!
I'm going to need more info i think, based on what you've said I'm not sure. I'll give you my example, as I'm bipolar and have a long term boyfriend.
When I'm hypomanic, he and everything is beautiful. The relationship feels amazing and I'm so happy I could burst. I feel like he's the one for me and I'm going to spend my life with him.
When I'm in a depressive episode, I feel VERY irritated and get very angry over stupid things. The other day I was really angry because he took the duvet while we was sleeping and I was wanting to absolutely scream at him. It isnt proportionate to the problem at all.
By your mood changing fast, are they triggered by something? and what do you mean? Do you think you have hypomania? if so, look online for the symptoms and see what relates to you. I'm not saying self diagnose, as BD is a serious mood disorder but just take a look.
When I was hypomanic I almost emailed my lecturer to f*** off just because I hated her and I thought it would be funny. I also thought i could become a best selling author despite not taking English after my GCSE's.
it's a large spectrum really.
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by V__)
Hello there.

Thanks!
No, this sounds nothing like bipolar...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (183)
59.8%
No (123)
40.2%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise