IcedTeaForever
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I need to revise effectively for my upcoming mocks and exams, I have access to the Internet (obviously) and Flashcards/paper and different coloured highlighters and paper
I need to know how to revise for
History
Science (all 3)
Maths
English Lit/Lang
French
Thanks for your help!
AKB2000
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Let’s face it this question is just a form of procrastination
IcedTeaForever
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by AKB2000)
Let’s face it this question is just a form of procrastination
Yesss but i also need help because i always get distracted by something which makes me procrastinate even more
AKB2000
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by IcedTeaForever)
Yesss but i also need help because i always get distracted by something which makes me procrastinate even more
Idk lol can’t help I have ADHD. The only thing that works for me is to make it fun. Go to the gym and during rests read a cue card (ik lol) . Turn words of the book into my own language onto cue cards and read the cue card back into normal language, id use symbols, that was so fun and I remembered it in the exam as I picture things and I was actively testing my memory every time I read it back in my made up language, cue card games so like a game show thing with friends was funny af and helped. Make learning not like learning. Cue cards are my go to always.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (95)
12.84%
1 (93)
12.57%
2 (94)
12.7%
19.32%
22.7%
19.86%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed