mia_jaja
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
okay this question has been confusing me for a while now, so when the shoot part of a plant is moving towards sunlight its positive phototropism and when the roots move towards gravity its positive geotropism but when theres a question about it u have to write negative geotropism about the shoot part or else you won't get the mark if you write positive phototropism and ik negative geotropism is right but why can't we write positive phototropism???
username2889812
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by mia_jaja)
okay this question has been confusing me for a while now, so when the shoot part of a plant is moving towards sunlight its positive phototropism and when the roots move towards gravity its positive geotropism but when theres a question about it u have to write negative geotropism about the shoot part or else you won't get the mark if you write positive phototropism and ik negative geotropism is right but why can't we write positive phototropism???
It depends upon the question...if they're asking for geotropism...we don't need to say about phototropism...

on on the other hand if they're asking about tropism in general, I think it's alright...
mia_jaja
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Spannerin'moi)
It depends upon the question...if they're asking for geotropism...we don't need to say about phototropism...

on on the other hand if they're asking about tropism in general, I think it's alright...
thx
username2889812
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by mia_jaja)
thx
No probs!:h:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (255)
56.92%
I don't have everything I need (193)
43.08%

Watched Threads