Iphoney
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi,

I've got organised for A levels and I've started revising the only thing is, I am aiming for all A's in my first year (AS) and I do Bio,Psych and Chem.
Can someone suggest excellent websites and you tube channels for all three subjects so I can achieve the highest grades possible.

Thanks!
Infinite Series
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Iphoney)
Hi,

I've got organised for A levels and I've started revising the only thing is, I am aiming for all A's in my first year (AS) and I do Bio,Psych and Chem.
Can someone suggest excellent websites and you tube channels for all three subjects so I can achieve the highest grades possible.

Thanks!
Chemistry:

Biology:
  • PhysicsandMathsTutor
  • SaveMyExams
Iphoney
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Infinite Series)
Chemistry:

Biology:
  • PhysicsandMathsTutor
  • SaveMyExams
Sorry for the late reply. Thank you soooo much! I'll definitely be using these!!
Fakbarpoor
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello,
I did A-level biology and chemistry and got A*s in both of them so i might be able to give some decent websites!
Biology:
tailored tutors ( you have to pay for it but you can find some videos on youtube made by them, not an obligation though)
Physics and maths tutor
Mr.pollock on youtube (hope i spelt his name right)

Chemistry:
a-levelchemistry
chemrevise
chemguide
e.rintoul on youtube
physics and maths tutor

hope this helps!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (344)
34.75%
No (646)
65.25%

Watched Threads