2018-2019 Falmouth University Applicants Chat Thread

Watch this thread
luclu
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Is anyone hoping to go to Falmouth Uni in 2019? I really want to do fashion photography and no one I know is going to Falmouth as they are way more academic than me:,)
SarcAndSpark
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Hey, here's a place for you all to chat about your applications if you want to!

It can be helpful on these threads to give a bit of an introduction so feel free to share:

Name/Username:
Course(s) Applied for:
Other Unis Applied to:
Anything Else:

Good luck with your applications Image
bmclaren66
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Hi!
I’m hoping to go to Falmouth to study Photography!
Izzythestudent
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
i got a place to study illustration :-)
bmclaren66
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Izzythestudent)
Ahhh cool!! X
bmclaren66
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Izzythestudent)
I did end up getting a place to study photography and am going! Are you accepting your place? X
freyoyo
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Got a place into Falmouth to do Illustration. Can't wait for September!!!
Kirarater
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Falmouth? Sounds like a Uni from Skyrim...
bmclaren66
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by freyoyo)
Got a place into Falmouth to do Illustration. Can't wait for September!!!
SAME! I have wanted to go to Falmouth for years
freyoyo
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by bmclaren66)
SAME! I have wanted to go to Falmouth for years
Totally! See you there ;P
bambam1717
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
yep - confirmed place on creative writing ba. happy bunny over here!
bmclaren66
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by bambam1717)
yep - confirmed place on creative writing ba. happy bunny over here!
Ahhhh cool!
ReallyRosy
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I’m gonna be going to Falmouth in September and I was wondering if anyone else here is? Or if anyone already goes yall could tell me what to expect. I’m gonna be studying acting ✌🏻
rpeterson.76056
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I got offered a conditional (turns to unconditional if they're my firm choice) to study photography at falmouth.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (70)
19.13%
The paper was reasonable (136)
37.16%
Not feeling great about that exam... (108)
29.51%
It was TERRIBLE (52)
14.21%

Watched Threads