Turn on thread page Beta
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    :nutcase: Hello

This thread is for Napier applicants, for whatever course, at whichever study level looking to apply for entry in 2019

Here is a suggested template to get the discussion rolling:

Name/Username:
    Course(s) Applied for:
    Other Unis Applied to:
    Anything Else:

Good luck :borat:

ReputationRep:
    Name/Username: Rita
    Course(s) Applied for: Biomedical Sciences
    Other Unis Applied to: Strathclyde, Heriot-Watt, Dundee and Aberdeen

Does anyone know when they usually give an answer?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Name/Username: Samantha
    Course(s) Applied for: Graphic Design
    Other Unis Applied to: University of Edinburgh, Dundee, Manchester Met and Norththumbria
    Anything Else: anyone else applying for graphic design???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jasontesfaye)
    Name/Username: Jason
    Course(s) Applied for: Business Management
    Other Unis Applied to: Stirling, Glasgow Caledonian, Queen Margaret, UWS
    Predicted Grades: AABB

Grades already achieved: CCD (I did terrible, don't remind me)
    Have you received an offer yet? I applied to business studies and got an offer back last week

ReputationRep:
    Congrats on the offer! Was it a conditional or unconditional?

I haven’t even submitted my application yet because my guidance counsellor is taking FOREVER doing my reference.
    Thank you! It was an unconditional offer ☺️ I done my personal statement early and submitted it as soon as I could do my guidance teacher could do my reference first.

ReputationRep:
    How long does it take for Napier to get back to you? Im doing and arts subject so I’m unsure if they’ll take a lot longer to get back to me so i have time to put a portfolio together
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Name/Username: James
    Course(s) Applied for: Applied Microbiology
    Other Unis Applied to: Stirling, Aberdeen and Dundee
    Predicted Grades: ABBC (*BBC at Advanced Highers)
    Anything Else: I received an offer to study last week! Napier was quick to respond as I sent my application away on the Monday and received my offer by Thursday morning. I was wondering if anybody here will be attending the Offer Holder day, in March?

ReputationRep:
    I’m applying for policing and criminology

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chloe54211)
    I’m applying for policing and criminology
    I heard back today and I received a unconditional offer! They took just 4 days to get back to me

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Some of us are making a groupchat for all Law applicants to discuss our applications feel free to pm me your Facebook details to be added

ReputationRep:
    Name/Username: Jon
    Course(s) Applied for: MSc Advanced Security and Digital Forensics D/L
    Other Unis Applied to: N/A
    Anything Else:Applied for the Sept 2019 intake. Fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JonPark)
    Name/Username: Jon Course(s) Applied for: MSc Advanced Security and Digital Forensics D/L Other Unis Applied to: N/A Anything Else:Applied for the Sept 2019 intake. Fingers crossed!
    Recieved an unconditional offer very happy!

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm Jiya.
    Course: Biomedical Science
    Other Unis: Glasgow Caledonian, Dundee, Abertay, RGU
    I have received offers from 4 out of 5 of my choices, just waiting on Dundee.

ReputationRep:
    Name/Username: Lewis Watson
    Course(s) Applied for: BSc Computer Science
    Other Unis Applied to: Edinburgh, Stirling, Heriot-Watt, Dundee, Napier(Offer)
    Anything Else: I got a Conditional Offer of B at Higher Maths a few days after applying. (Before Holidays)

ReputationRep:
    c

(Original post by lewiswatson)
    Name/Username: Lewis Watson
    Course(s) Applied for: BSc Computer Science
    Other Unis Applied to: Edinburgh, Stirling, Heriot-Watt, Dundee, Napier(Offer)
    Anything Else: I got a Conditional Offer of B at Higher Maths a few days after applying. (Before Holidays)
    Wow they replied pretty quick for you. It’s been a month and i’ve still not heard back from any uni.

ReputationRep:
    c

Wow they replied pretty quick for you. It’s been a month and i’ve still not heard back from any uni.
    Yeah it was really quick! I got my Acknowledgement email on the 5th (morning) and then the offer was through by night time same day. Admissions seem to have been closed for the holidays so that might be why you haven't got anything yet. Good Luck with your offers!

ReputationRep:
    Just out of curiosity, why does this thread only have 16 replies, while Abertay's thread has a 101? I thought Abertay is a very small not very well known uni compared to Edinburgh Napier.

EDIT: The Abertay thread is from 2017-2018, but it's still stickied so I thought it's the current year one.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard back re Film course yet ( re portfolio )

ReputationRep:
    Name/Username: Baileyfinnn / Bailey
    Course(s) Applied for: BA (hons) Photography
    Other Unis Applied to: UCA, MMU, Sunderland, Leeds Arts

has anyone heard back since sending in portfolios? i sent mine back in december and still haven't heard, but i guess no news is better than bad news

ReputationRep:
    I’ve not even been asked to send in portfolio yet - sent in ucas application mid December

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 23, 2019
Poll
Are you chained to your phone?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.