Ibuki.Missions
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So I want to go into Criminology/Forensic Psychology, and I know the three best A-Levels to take are Biology, Chemistry and Psychology. Problem is, I really want to take Drama. Like, really bad. Which one do you think I should drop, or should I not drop them at all?
gmsb09
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Definitely do the alevels you enjoy the most because otherwise you’ll hate school. I say take drama. I absolutely love it it’s my favourite subject. So either drop chemistry or biology I reckon because psychology is the key alevel you’ll need to get on that course. I was thinking about doing criminology and I take drama, English and psychology. Hope this helps! x
aleena1234
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I do Chemistry at A level it is hard so if you don't love it you won't be able to handle it. Also biology is so specific it is super fustrated. My point is do what you love it will get you better grades.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (31)
25.62%
Less motivated (90)
74.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise