Provisonal license-documents and signing it

Watch
Emma1999_
Badges: 14
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm applying for a provisional licence and I am sending of my birth certificate
I need to send one other documents as identiy it says I can use a college union card would a NUS card come under this as it was issued at college and has the unions name on iT ?

Also could a youth worker sign my photo for me as I can't think of anyone else and its not as specific as normal counter signatures ?
Thanks
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Emma1999_)
I'm applying for a provisional licence and I am sending of my birth certificate
I need to send one other documents as identiy it says I can use a college union card would a NUS card come under this as it was issued at college and has the unions name on iT ?

Also could a youth worker sign my photo for me as I can't think of anyone else and its not as specific as normal counter signatures ?
Thanks
Just send your NI letter.
Emma1999_
(Original post by IWMTom)
Just send your NI letter.
I'm not really confident with sending that through the post as that and my birth certificate is really my only efficient documents in getting ID as I don't have a passport 🙂
IWMTom
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm not really confident with sending that through the post as that and my birth certificate is really my only efficient documents in getting ID as I don't have a passport 🙂
You could just send a photocopy... it's only a letter...
Emma1999_
Okay thank you , I didn't know if this would be allowed but thanks
Emma1999_
Do you know who can sign my form and photo at all ? I have someone who is youth worker who may be able to sign it . Do they just have to hold a license and be employed as the guidelines don't really say they have to be in certain sectors like normal counter signatures do
IWMTom
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Do you know who can sign my form and photo at all ? I have someone who is youth worker who may be able to sign it . Do they just have to hold a license and be employed as the guidelines don't really say they have to be in certain sectors like normal counter signatures do
It's not as strict as a passport application, as long as they've known you for over the threshold (is it 3 or 5 years?) and they're not a relative, it's okay.
Emma1999_
It's not as strict as a passport application, as long as they've known you for over the threshold (is it 3 or 5 years?) and they're not a relative, it's okay.
Okay thank you so much I may use my neighbour who's a youth worker then hopefully its okay
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (48)
31.17%
No - I have already returned home (19)
12.34%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (33)
21.43%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (14)
9.09%
No - I live at home during term anyway (40)
25.97%

Watched Threads