The Student Room Group

Help will i get into university!?!?!?

I am applying to:
Birmingham (AAA requirements) Aspirational
Lancaster (AAB requirements) Strong
Liverpool (ABB requirements) Mild
Cardiff (ABB requirements) Mild
And then maybe a BBB one to be on the safe side.

My predicted grades are ABB, i am also doing an EPQ which birmingham and cardiff take into account, and reduce their requirements to AAB and BBB respectively. What does everyone think of this plan???? I'm planning on doing Law btw. I do A-Levels Politics, Sociology and History
hey I'm sure u will be fine ? What did u achieve for your mocks?
Original post by Anisa2805
hey I'm sure u will be fine ? What did u achieve for your mocks?

thanks, i got an A in AS history and a C in AS sociology and a c in my politics mock which was an internal exam. but my predicted grades are higher obvs.
That's some fab results, I'm sure you will be fine just work hard and I'm sure it will pay off. I was going to study Law but changed last minute and have choose to apply for another course. Though I do take A level law.
That's some fab results, I'm sure you will be fine just work hard and I'm sure it will pay off. I was going to study Law but changed last minute and have choose to apply for another course. Though I do take A level law.

must have been stressful changing last minute, where you thinking of going
Reply 5
I got those results and am considering retaking.
Maybe its differnet for those subjects but I'm taking maths, chem and bio and it gets a hell lot harder in A2.
I'm not sure I'll get my predicted grades even and no helllll way am I going to a shite uni.

Probably becasue I took my worst GCSE subjects at A levels just to prove I could get into medschool to a friend but now I obviously can't so might retake with some easy subjects like geogrpahy, history, and englsih,
Original post by 19leesj
I got those results and am considering retaking.
Maybe its differnet for those subjects but I'm taking maths, chem and bio and it gets a hell lot harder in A2.
I'm not sure I'll get my predicted grades even and no helllll way am I going to a shite uni.

Probably becasue I took my worst GCSE subjects at A levels just to prove I could get into medschool to a friend but now I obviously can't so might retake with some easy subjects like geogrpahy, history, and englsih,

what do you wanna take?

Hi there,

If you don’t mind me asking, what course did you apply for??
I wanna apply for ODP now. I'm in year 13 so last year of A levels. I'm thinking of applying to Coventry, Birmingham city university, university of leicester and staffordshire university. 😀
Reply 9
Original post by Wonderwall94
what do you wanna take?

Geogrpahy, History/Classics, and English Literature.
(I'm a humanities/arts person)
Then I want to study Norwegian Mythology at UCL or Archeaology at Cambridge.

I'm currently applying to:
UCL- Archeaology
Queen Mary's London - Archeaology
Royal Holloway - Ecology
Chester- Geography + Archeaology
Brighton- Geogrpahy

With the excuse of 'one science required'

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending