The Student Room Group

Do we enjoy hurting each other - relationship

Just wondering
Original post by Anonymous
Just wondering

Do you mean physically or mentally??
Reply 2
Without any context or background info, how on earth are we supposed to know?
Reply 3
Do you mean physically or mentally??

Emotionally
By "We" do you mean you and your partner? Or do you mean everyone reading this thread?

If it's the former, would you like to tell us more about it, as it would appear that you and your partner may have done something to emotionally hurt each other.
Reply 5
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
By "We" do you mean you and your partner? Or do you mean everyone reading this thread?

If it's the former, would you like to tell us more about it, as it would appear that you and your partner may have done something to emotionally hurt each other.

We as human species, get over yourself
We as human species, get over yourself

No need to be rude. I am not a mind reader.
If you think there's something wrong in someone asking a question in order to clarify the scope of a question then you and I will have to differ on that.
Reply 7
If you think there's something wrong in someone asking a question in order to clarify the scope of a question then you and I will have to differ on that.

This question is not directed to you, you go...do your homework
Reply 8
This question is not directed to you, you go...do your homework

Hey, no need to be rude. The clarification of a question is a perfect valid request. I will admit I was confused when I first read the title.

To give my opinion, I think most people have a small number of sadistic and masochistic traits. This is a massive generalization, just from what I've seen, so please nobody get upset. What kind of emotional pain/hurt depends though. Some people do it through love, others more vicious ways like a revenge plan. I don't know though, just my opinion. Humanity likes to be in control, and pain is another way of subjugating someone else.

Easier to be rude when you hide behind anon.
No I don’t think it’s that I think we’re all so worried about getting hurt ourselves that our defences are so strong that they’re hurtful to others
Original post by Little Popcorns
No I don’t think it’s that I think we’re all so worried about getting hurt ourselves that our defences are so strong that they’re hurtful to others

One theory -
One theory -

Your theory?
Anonymous
Do we enjoy hurting each other - relationship

Emotionally

One theory -

Christ, what a shambolic effort. If you're this pathetically inarticulate in person then we can at least congratulate the pro-euthanasia lobby on finding its new poster-child.
Original post by Profesh
Christ, what a shambolic effort. If you're this pathetically inarticulate in person then we can at least congratulate the pro-euthanasia lobby on finding its new poster-child.

Typical angry man :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending