Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi!

Name: Jasmine
Course: Mpharm
Predicted Grades: AAA
Also applying at: Newcastle, Strathclyde, Lincoln and Liverpool John Moores
Currently Studying: Biology, chemistry and geography

I’ve currently got an offer from Liverpool John Moores and I have an interview for pharmacy at Sunderland on January 25th.

Any advice?
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by JT7663
Hi!

I’ve currently got an offer from Liverpool John Moores and I have an interview for pharmacy at Sunderland on January 25th.

Any advice?

Hi Jasmine,

Congratulations on your offer at LJMU!

You asked for some advice - what exactly would you like advice on? :smile: Let me know and i'll see if i can help although im not a student at Sunderland university
Reply 3
Original post by Breeee
Hi Jasmine,

Congratulations on your offer at LJMU!

You asked for some advice - what exactly would you like advice on? :smile: Let me know and i'll see if i can help although im not a student at Sunderland university

Hi, thank you! I was wondering if you had any advice on interviews for pharmacy? Any questions I should expect?
Reply 4
Original post by JT7663
Hi, thank you! I was wondering if you had any advice on interviews for pharmacy? Any questions I should expect?

Theyll ask you all the basics like why you want to do the course ect..., but ive been told the interview is more a formality for pharmacy rather than a test. The people i know who have done it also had to do a maths and english test but this was a few years back now. Since then theyve takentaken with lower grades and its easier to get in. I hope thats helped a little bit! :smile:
Original post by JT7663
Hi!

Any advice?

Hi Jasmine!
Congratulations on your offer. With regards to your Pharmacy interview, just relax and be yourself! There will be a small test, and the types of questions that will be asked will incorporate logical maths questions and chemistry related questions. We would, therefore, advise you revisit maths basic principles, chemistry number of moles and mass etc and ensure you read the questions carefully.
Hope this helps!
Good luck :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by UniversityOfSunderland
Hi Jasmine!
Congratulations on your offer. With regards to your Pharmacy interview, just relax and be yourself! There will be a small test, and the types of questions that will be asked will incorporate logical maths questions and chemistry related questions. We would, therefore, advise you revisit maths basic principles, chemistry number of moles and mass etc and ensure you read the questions carefully.
Hope this helps!
Good luck :smile:

Hi thank you very much!!
Original post by JT7663
Hi thank you very much!!

No problem! Be sure to get back in touch if you need anything else moving forwards :smile:
Reply 8
Name: Zoë
Course: History
Grades (on a gap year so already have a levels) : A* A* C in history, English language, and art
Not applying anywhere else as I've got a deferred place from 2018
😊
Original post by Zoeann36
Name: Zoë
Course: History
Grades (on a gap year so already have a levels) : A* A* C in history, English language, and art
Not applying anywhere else as I've got a deferred place from 2018
😊

Hi Zoë,
Congratulations on your deferred place!
If you have any questions before you start, you know where to find us :smile:
Name: Amber
Course: Social Media management
Predicted grades: A C B in photography, Media studies and sociology
Also applying at: Sunderland, Northumbria, Manchester, Roehampton, Southampton. (But I've already accepted my offer to study at Sunderland
Currently studying: Photography, Media, Sociology
Reply 11
Original post by Bambi_5218
Name: Amber
Course: Social Media management
Predicted grades: A C B in photography, Media studies and sociology
Also applying at: Sunderland, Northumbria, Manchester, Roehampton, Southampton. (But I've already accepted my offer to study at Sunderland
Currently studying: Photography, Media, Sociology

Hi Amber,

Congratulations on your place!
Original post by Breeee
Hi Amber,

Congratulations on your place!

thank youu 😄
Reply 13
Hi I’ve just accepted my offer for Pharmacy! Does anyone know when accommodation applications open?
Hi,

If you have received a firm offer (CF/UF) to study at the University of Sunderland, you can apply for accommodation from the first Monday in February. Please allow 48 hours from receipt of your offer letter before trying to apply.

Please apply via our Accommodation Booking System. If you're a first time user, you'll need to register.
https://www.sunderland.ac.uk/help/accommodation-/applying-for-accommodation/apply/

Thanks!
Original post by JT7663
Hi I’ve just accepted my offer for Pharmacy! Does anyone know when accommodation applications open?
Reply 15
Original post by JT7663

Congratulations!

Great course and great uni 😊
Hi,
Name: Heather
Course: Tourism and Hospitality Management
Predicted Grades: D*D* and EPQ grade A
Also applied at: Liverpool John Moores, Oxford Brookes, Sheffield Hallam and Edinburgh Napier
Currently Studying: Level 3 Hospitality and Event Management
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by Heather0210
Hi,
Also applied at: Liverpool John Moores, Oxford Brookes, Sheffield Hallam and Edinburgh Napier

Hi Heather,

Good luck with your application! That sounds like a really interesting course! :smile:
Hey ! for Master in tourism which you would choose ? Strathclyde , Bournemouth or Napier ? i don't know what to decide
Hi Heather!

Great to hear you have applied to Oxford Brookes.
I am a current student here, so please let me know if you have any questions with regards to your course, general university life or living in Oxford.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Issy
Original post by Heather0210
Hi,

Latest

Trending

Trending