The Student Room Group

Cambridge MPhil Finance/Finance & Economics 2019/2020

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Hi guys,

My order just changed to pending GAO approval, so hopefully that is a good sign. For those of you you received a conditional offer, were the conditions too high, or it was the typical one of achieving a first?
Reply 41
Congrats, hope everything goes well for you! May I know which program you applied for?
Original post by Zack197
Hi guys,

My order just changed to pending GAO approval, so hopefully that is a good sign. For those of you you received a conditional offer, were the conditions too high, or it was the typical one of achieving a first?
Reply 42
Thank you a lot. However, I have applied to MPhil Finance and Economics. What about you?
Original post by FAJ319
Congrats, hope everything goes well for you! May I know which program you applied for?
Reply 43
Hi there, what date did you put your application in? I applied on 24th Jan and still being reviewed by the department.
Reply 44
I have applied for MPhil Finance!
Original post by Zack197
Thank you a lot. However, I have applied to MPhil Finance and Economics. What about you?
Reply 45
Submitted end of October.. I think we should hear back in March from what I heard of the last batch!
Original post by JF1997
Hi there, what date did you put your application in? I applied on 24th Jan and still being reviewed by the department.
Reply 46
Original post by thw2g15
Applying for the MPhil Econ Research course - if you want funding that is where it almost all goes to.

Hi I am choosing between MPhil Econ Research and MPhil Finance and Economics. so there are more funding opportunities for MPhil Econ Research?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending