The Student Room Group

GF has been acting cold and distant?

I gave her some space last week and got in touch Monday.

She responded quickly, thanked me for being patient and asked “if you agree, we could go to that famous restaurant together and with (a mutual friend)”.

I told her it sounded good to me and that we’d see eachother at 8pm.

She then asked me how I was, etc...

So we went to the restaurant with our friends on Tuesday. She couldn’t stay over at mine because apparently she had to give some blood at 7am and she lives an hour away.

She told me about her upcoming internship that lasts till December. She said she’s going to be really busy and we won’t be seeing eachother often all.

I told her I understood and that she should just let me know when she’s free to meet up.

She kissed me goodbye and left.

I haven’t heard from her since.

I’m caught between getting touch with her, or just waiting till she gets in touch - that’s way I will know she’s free and I can just ask her out.

What do you think?
Original post by Anonymous
I gave her some space last week and got in touch Monday.

She responded quickly, thanked me for being patient and asked “if you agree, we could go to that famous restaurant together and with (a mutual friend)”.

I told her it sounded good to me and that we’d see eachother at 8pm.

She then asked me how I was, etc...

So we went to the restaurant with our friends on Tuesday. She couldn’t stay over at mine because apparently she had to give some blood at 7am and she lives an hour away.

She told me about her upcoming internship that lasts till December. She said she’s going to be really busy and we won’t be seeing eachother often all.

I told her I understood and that she should just let me know when she’s free to meet up.

She kissed me goodbye and left.

I haven’t heard from her since.

I’m caught between getting touch with her, or just waiting till she gets in touch - that’s way I will know she’s free and I can just ask her out.

What do you think?

I don't see why you're hesitating to talk to your girlfriend. You can't always just wait for her to put the effort in first. You can ask her when she's free.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending