The Student Room Group

A star is born

Has anyone seen this and what did they think?
Reply 1
Nah, what's the star called, and when did it happen?

Does it show the fusion taking place?

Do you have a link?

Edit: Never mind, I found it. It was the "How the Universe works" video right? It was the first link on YouTube lol (I've seen it already).
It's pretty cool, right?
What did you think of it?
(edited 5 years ago)
You're talking about the movie, right? :tongue:

I've only seen the trailer but it looks pretty nice :biggrin:
(edited 5 years ago)
Yep. Just wanted to knwo what you guys thought.
Watching it tomorrow and I cannot wait! The music is amazing!! I heard it's quite a sad film?
Original post by astroworld
Watching it tomorrow and I cannot wait! The music is amazing!! I heard it's quite a sad film?

Hi I have seen it and it is definitely a good watch. Yes it is sad at the end. Have a fab time and enjoy:smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Simonthegreat
Yep. Just wanted to knwo what you guys thought.

It appeals to movie critics because of its message surrounding addiction and depression. Oscar bait-y but who cares, it's still a great movie.

I saw it today but it was by accident, I walked into the wrong movie and watched it instead of First Man.
Original post by UWS
It appeals to movie critics because of its message surrounding addiction and depression. Oscar bait-y but who cares, it's still a great movie.

I saw it today but it was by accident, I walked into the wrong movie and watched it instead of First Man.

So whwn wull you watch hte first man?
Reply 8
So whwn wull you watch hte first man?

No idea mate, I'm pretty busy with uni these days so I might see it next week. I want to see Bohemian Rhapsody too... decisions
Original post by UWS
No idea mate, I'm pretty busy with uni these days so I might see it next week. I want to see Bohemian Rhapsody too... decisions

Well let me know what you think. enjoy when you get aroudn to it.
Has anyone seen this and what did they think?

A huge rating of film critics, I think a great movie
Went to see it on Monday and it's fantastic. Bradley Cooper incredible as always and Lady Gaga a surprisingly great actress. She nails every scene. The soundtrack is great and the ending is tragic - I was on the verge of tears by the end. Highly recommended if you like music biopics and a rock/country music vibe - Hollywood has given us a great double whammy with this one close on the heels of Bohemian Rhapsody.
Original post by asif007
Went to see it on Monday and it's fantastic. Bradley Cooper incredible as always and Lady Gaga a surprisingly great actress. She nails every scene. The soundtrack is great and the ending is tragic - I was on the verge of tears by the end. Highly recommended if you like music biopics and a rock/country music vibe - Hollywood has given us a great double whammy with this one close on the heels of Bohemian Rhapsody.

Well said.:smile:
Omg so bloody good, songs are good, acting is good. Bring tissues you will need them

Quick Reply

Latest