Resources for les intouchables

Watch this thread
sofiaballesteros
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi, do any of you know any good resources for les intouchables??
I need an A !!
Anna Schoon
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by sofiaballesteros)
Hi, do any of you know any good resources for les intouchables??
I need an A !!
To begin with, to get an A grade, you need to get the title right: it is just Intouchables; without "les". This matters if you need to discuss the significance of the title.

Here is a document that you might find useful: file:///C:/Users/user1/Downloads/Teaching_French_Film_and_Literature_AS_A2_resources_UoL2016.pdf , from p. 17 onwards. There are some useful links in the "Further reading" section.

Hope this helps!
sofiaballesteros
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Anna Schoon)
To begin with, to get an A grade, you need to get the title right: it is just Intouchables; without "les". This matters if you need to discuss the significance of the title.

Here is a document that you might find useful: file:///C:/Users/user1/Downloads/Teaching_French_Film_and_Literature_AS_A2_resources_UoL2016.pdf , from p. 17 onwards. There are some useful links in the "Further reading" section.

Hope this helps!
Haha thanks, but I can't open the link.
Anna Schoon
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by sofiaballesteros)
Haha thanks, but I can't open the link.
Sorry, my mistake; I copied the wrong thing. I've attached the file.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (0)
0%
Take a gap year (0)
0%
Resit my exams (1)
100%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (0)
0%
I don't know yet (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (0)
0%

Watched Threads