The Student Room Group

How to study and how to pass certain subjects in time?

How can I juggle a part time job, and sit three exams this year and pass with a good mark? Also have a health condition so need some time to rest in between, but want to pass my Sinor year exams to go into college and study Dental nursing
Original post by Caitlin McQuadex
How can I juggle a part time job, and sit three exams this year and pass with a good mark? Also have a health condition so need some time to rest in between, but want to pass my Sinor year exams to go into college and study Dental nursing

What subjects and levels are you currently doing?

It's important to make sure you don't push yourself too far, particularly if your health condition is made worse by stress or doing a lot...Working as consistently as you can throughout the year is probably a better approach than trying to squish all your revision into a few weeks/months towards exam season. Remember it's okay to take days off though, particularly if you do find your health worsening at some points. Manage your time well- make sure you are using the time you spend studying actually working productively, and then you can enjoy the time you have resting, without feeling guilty.
If you let me know which qualifications it is you're doing, I can try and offer some more specific advice :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending