Hong Kong Non Jupas 2019 Applicants Watch

RS904
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by amarmishra)
I am nervous now beacuse a couple of guys I know already have their offers. I am still awaiting despite identical grades.
Could you let me know what grades the offers were given out for engineering?
amarmishra
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by ricardo314)
Nervous too. A couple of guys who applied Economy or Engineering already got their offers. Not hear about any Science Offer in Mainland China. I would call the Admission Office of HKUST tomorrow for any news. Good luck for both of us.
Did you happen to call up? I did and it were a generic reply that admissions are being released as per course/college and all early admissions would be rleased by 31st December 2018.
ricardo314
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Did you happen to call up? I did and it were a generic reply that admissions are being released as per course/college and all early admissions would be rleased by 31st December 2018.
Same. They told me all offers would be released before 12.29(the last working day of 2018). So all we can do is waiting... I am kinda desperate now
amarmishra
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Same. They told me all offers would be released before 12.29(the last working day of 2018). So all we can do is waiting... I am kinda desperate now
same here as guys are getting updates
surewin
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Dec 31 is not a public holiday of Hong Kong so the last working day should be Dec 31 instead of Dec 29. Don't be desperate!
Good luck!!
amarmishra
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Another day gone!
ricardo314
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Anyone knows when do they release offer during the day? Morning? Afternoon? (for HKUST)
khine1234
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Anyone knows when do they release offer during the day? Morning? Afternoon? (for HKUST)
For me, it came around 3 p.m hong kong time.
surewin
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
me too with email at 3:02 yesterday (HK time) telling me to check the UST portal
khine1234
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Has anyone heard from CityU?
stevennoobb
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
for me its around 11 am HK time
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
amarmishra
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
With each passing minutes, the hopes dwindle
amarmishra
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I had written to them a around 4/5 days back. Got a second reply today which said early decisions are released by LATE DECEMBER . I guess late december had passed already. If they said by December 31 I would have retained hopes. I guess i need to now continue for regular decision applications to USA
ricardo314
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I had written to them a around 4/5 days back. Got a second reply today which said early decisions are released by LATE DECEMBER . I guess late december had passed already. If they said by December 31 I would have retained hopes. I guess i need to now continue for regular decision applications to USA
I am afraid you may be right. I have to move on also.
warmpancakes
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
anyone from malaysia who has gotten a hong kong uNI OFFER?
amarmishra
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I am afraid you may be right. I have to move on also.
Any luck? I am so disappointed . Though I have given up yet I keep waiting . I was so sure that I would get an early offer. What a debacle
warmpancakes
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
those who do not get invitations to interview before late dec who applied during the early round will be moved to the main round?
ricardo314
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Any luck? I am so disappointed . Though I have given up yet I keep waiting . I was so sure that I would get an early offer. What a debacle
TOTALLY NO GOOD NEWS. Dec.31 is the last chance, but I have already given up hope.
khine1234
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
TOTALLY NO GOOD NEWS. Dec.31 is the last chance, but I have already given up hope.
Hey, don't give up yet! If it's til Dec 31, it's till Dec 31. Keep waiting!
SW190599
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Anyone from Malaysia applying to HKU and already received offer ? Or when will they give out offer ?
Last edited by SW190599; 3 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    MA Performance Design and Practice Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 24 Jan '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Experience Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19

Are you chained to your phone?