Exam Center Number (UCAS)

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
RainbowParrot
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi! I'm entering the details for my qualifications at a US school, and I'm a bit stumped on the exam center number bit. I'm not quite sure what to add. I've gone to the College Board website and found a school code for it, will that suffice?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by RainbowParrot)
Hi! I'm entering the details for my qualifications at a US school, and I'm a bit stumped on the exam center number bit. I'm not quite sure what to add. I've gone to the College Board website and found a school code for it, will that suffice?
The exam centre number is only required for uk applicants studying at uk schools. For us schools it should be left blank
RainbowParrot
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by PQ)
The exam centre number is only required for uk applicants studying at uk schools. For us schools it should be left blank
Thanks!
lisa zhitong
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by RainbowParrot)
thank you for asking I had the same Q
X
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
17.19%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.22%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (70)
54.69%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.91%

Watched Threads