The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hey!I applied for Msc IPE and received my id on march 22nd. I haven’t heard from the department. Is there anyone who applied before and after and received a decision?
-Current University: one of the acclaimed ones in India -Achieved ( expected grade): Distinction-Prospective courses: MSc Media, Communication and DevelopmentMSc Media and Communications-Fun fact: I wrote, produced and directed a one hour play in my sophomore year.Has anyone else applied to the department of media and communications? Also, if you have, how long do they typically take to get back?
Hi all,

Wow, haven't been active on the forums in a long time. Used to frequent the undergrad, law and uni forums back when I was applying for my LLB! Anyhow, happy to report that I received an unconditional offer for the executive Master of Public Administration today. Here's my info:
1) Applied about 2 weeks ago;
2) Got my LSEforYou ID on 18 May;
3) I hadn't been paying any attention to any part of the Graduate Tracker except the status bar, however when I stumbled across the whole "transcript dropped" conspiracy I started to, and it seems mine had dropped in the past 2-3 days.
4) Got my unconditional offer today.

Good luck to everyone still waiting!
Hello everyone, as a non-british applicant I'm wondering whether or not to include a photo of yourself in your CV, since it is a common thing here in Germany but I don't know about the UK and the information I found about the issue appeared to be rather vague.
So, should I include a photo, or did any you do so?
Hopefully someone knows a little more than I do, and can help me out
Thanks in advance, cheers
please could you explain it, i still don't understand what it means
Original post by pibles
Nevermind, just did a bit of research in this thread and figured it out!

Hey!! Can you please tell me what does it mean ??

Latest

Trending

Trending