The Student Room Group

Acne

Lmao I have cystic acne,Ive tried everything.Over the counter medication,skincare products,everything.Any if you have any idea how to treat it/anything to help at all?
Sudocrem and other antiseptic creams work really well,but they dry my skin out.
I guess this was a question and an answer for anyone wondering..
Reply 1
Maybe changing your diet drink a lot of water eat a lot of green vegetables and eat fruits try doing it the natural u can even look up holistic stuff on treating cystic acne
This stuff.

Obviously different people react differently to different things, so it might not work for you, but it does for me.
Only thing that worked for me is accutane. Shame NHS doctors prescribe high doses when they're not necessary though, and the side effects of high doses are often horrific.
Thank you everyone!
Original post by jennfostter_
Lmao I have cystic acne,Ive tried everything.Over the counter medication,skincare products,everything.Any if you have any idea how to treat it/anything to help at all?
Sudocrem and other antiseptic creams work really well,but they dry my skin out.
I guess this was a question and an answer for anyone wondering..

Are you female? I went on the pill and my acne cleared up like you wouldn’t believe. I’m not sure if it helps with cystic acne though.
I’m not sure if I have cystic acne or acne and oily skin but thank you!yes I am female 😊
Original post by jennfostter_
I’m not sure if I have cystic acne or acne and oily skin but thank you!yes I am female 😊

Sebum is the reason for your acne, get on accutane.
Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest