I want to be a vet, but can I do anything for my EPQ?

Watch
monoxecho
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I am currently doing my A-Levels and I have to start doing my EPQ soon. I want to be a vet and take vet science when I go to Uni, but for my EPQ, I've written a book that I want to do as my project. It involves another race (they are a race of angels) that get captured and tested on, so although it's not directly linked to animals, could I say it has links to animal testing and how they are treated and stuff?

I really want to do my EPQ on my book but I'm worried I should do something more animal related instead
Please help me decide!
Emi_x
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey! Generally the topic of your EPQ doesn't matter, as long as you get a good grade. But it would be good to talk about if you did your EPQ on something vet related. However I don't think your book really relates to vetinary science at all. But if you really want to do this then go for it! I am curious as to how you're going to do it about your book though! What will your title be?
monoxecho
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I’m not sure yet. But if I do my book, do I have less chance of being a vet in Uni applications?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (535)
34.01%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (648)
41.2%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (318)
20.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (72)
4.58%

Watched Threads