The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

We came to a mutual decision via the medium of MSN.
Reply 2
Aww, so how did your new boyfriend ask you out then? Congratulations though!

As for me, the nicest way I was asked out was by my current boyfriend.. It wasn't particlarly strange but it was romantic.
He'd taken me out for the typical meal/cinema type thing, and afterwards, he was waiting with me in the town which was deserted, for my mum to pick me up. He was very shy and didn't want to use the words "will you go out with me?". I was sitting on his lap and eventually he as soon as he finally asked me; it started snowing :biggrin:. Our first kiss was under the huge christmas tree in the middle of town in the snow. Very romantic.
Reply 3
ash_moo
Officially best day ever. The perfect end to a perfect week :smile:
The guy I have liked for ages just asked me out in the most adorable way :love:

Go on, then, what did he do? :p:
Reply 4
i've never been asked out.

sucks being the guy :biggrin:
Reply 5
ash_moo
Officially best day ever. The perfect end to a perfect week :smile:
The guy I have liked for ages just asked me out in the most adorable way :love:

You could share too?
Reply 6
AmberB
Aww, so how did your new boyfriend ask you out then? Congratulations though!

As for me, the nicest way I was asked out was by my current boyfriend.. It wasn't particlarly strange but it was romantic.
He'd taken me out for the typical meal/cinema type thing, and afterwards, he was waiting with me in the town which was deserted, for my mum to pick me up. He was very shy and didn't want to use the words "will you go out with me?". I was sitting on his lap and eventually he as soon as he finally asked me; it started snowing :biggrin:. Our first kiss was under the huge christmas tree in the middle of town in the snow. Very romantic.

That is sickeningly sweet :biggrin:
"I'm going to ask you out on the 13th of January. Can you give me an indication whether you will accept my request?" Honestly, that was how my boyfriend asked me out :biggrin: It was over MSN as well lol.
Reply 8
Aww, first kiss under the snow - how romantic... :smile:

Our first kiss was on Valentine's Day (we had been out a year before this) and bless our luck, my dad walked in just as we finished LOL.

Anyways, I knew he was going to ask me out today, but was too shy/nervous/scared to do it.
Then, I got annoyed because he had taken the whole day, and refused to talk to him, and went and sat in my human biology lesson.

Sure enough, a while later, there he was, standing outside my class door with papers in his hand.
Waiting for me to read them, he changed them one by one.

...Ash,
...Will you
...Go out with me?
...(his name), 17 years old (inside joke lol)
...Please Say Yes.

And it was sooo sweet. Everyone in the lesson was staring and making 'Aaaawww' noises with me grinning from ear to ear and him standing outside smiling at me looking so damn wonderful :biggrin:
Reply 9
hahah I had quite a funny one actually...was at work and this guy who'd come in a few times before and always came to my checkout....well he seemed alright..nice guy, good looking, intelligent but probs quite a bit older than me, and had been taking te mick and teasing me in previous weeks...anywhoo he'd asked about my day, and I said I'd been out looking at unis etc...he asked what i wanted to study..i mentioned languages...and perhaps law as I was already studying it, and I'd done well in debate, making my point etc...he came out with the most cringeworthy line...'Well did you want to come out with me sometime and argue some more?' :| I went bright red and uttered a polite line trying to act professional...the lady on the opposite checkout fully turned round and looked at us both with a disdainful eye..and to make matters worse, the girl who was on the checkout next to me decided to say in a rather loud voice 'OMG he was SO into you' So awkward seeing him everytime he came in to get his groceries..but probably a nice guy, so bless him =) lol.
ash_moo

Anyways, I knew he was going to ask me out today, but was too shy/nervous/scared to do it.
Then, I got annoyed because he had taken the whole day, and refused to talk to him, and went and sat in my human biology lesson.

Sure enough, a while later, there he was, standing outside my class door with papers in his hand.

...Ash,
...Will you
...Go out with me?
...Please Say Yes.

And it was sooo sweet. Everyone in the lesson was staring and making 'Aaaawww' noises with me grinning from ear to ear and him standing outside smiling at me looking so damn wonderful :biggrin:

thats pretty damn cute :smile: me likey!!!
Reply 11
ash_moo

Our first kiss was on Valentine's Day (we had been out a year before this) and bless our luck, my dad walked in just as we finished LOL.

...Ash,
...Will you
...Go out with me?
...Please Say Yes.

Awwww, that is sickeningly sweet! I wish I had such a lovely story! :p:
Reply 12
:biggrin: We gave each other the biggest, tightest hug ever after that lesson. Made my damn week it did :smile:

Still gives me butterflies thinking about it lol.
My boyfriend, well ex... stayed over mine and after we finished watching a film he kissed me and told me how much he liked me, etc. I still smile when I think about it :smile:
Reply 14
ash_moo

...Ash,
...Will you
...Go out with me?
...Please Say Yes.

Aww! That is adorable! Bless him, how cute :smile:
Reply 15
OiaB
i've never been asked out.

sucks being the guy :biggrin:

*cringes*

I remember when I asked a guy out. Incidentally, this was the same guy nearly 2 years ago. A week after he asked me out, and I said no.
Yep, we got history lol.

I kept trying to ask him to go to the cinema with me, and he just didn't get the hint and started talking about this movie that was on instead. Think he realised when I looked like I was about to cry haha.
Makes me laugh when I think about it though.
Reply 16
lol mine was great. i went out with my best friend and my soon to be bf and we went and had a meal. i could see my best friend making 'faces' at him and she kept nodding in my direction and stuff lol. we left the restaurant and he just came up to me and goes 'you wanna go out with me' and i said back. . . 'what do you think?!?!!'. hehehe we decided my answer was a yes and i said 'i think youv made her the happiest girl in the world' (pointing at my best friend lol)

congrats OP :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 17
I was working when I was 16. Hardly ever spoke to her. And we were both doing our NVQ's and as she was falling behind with her work, she asked the manager if she could borrow hmy notes so she could catch up. I obliged reluctantly. A few days later, she returned them to me, I took them off her and walked off. (I wasn't fond of her)

Next day, as I was going through my notes. I notice liptick marks on them. (full lips) I'm like :wtf?: - I approach her very annoyed, (kind of loud) that people hear, she asks If we can go outside, I ten persist in asking why there are lipstick marks all over my notes. She tells me she's fancied me for ages, and wanted to 'smell' me lol - And the only thing she had were my notes. I'm not a happy chap, So I kind of argue with her, she just stands there asking me out. I say no, and ask her not to talk to me again. Looking back, I was quite mean, but it was sweet, in a psycotic way. :p:
Reply 18
awwwww CHAMON i think you must have broke her heart poor girl. . . tho that is a bit stalkerish :eek:
Reply 19
emilina
awwwww CHAMON i think you must have broke her heart poor girl. . . tho that is a bit stalkerish :eek:

I know. Haha, I was like, how do you get lipstick on my notes, if you're trying to 'sniff' them? and she said she kissed them lol - We used to have the occasional slanging match after though. She was pretty, but I just didn't fancy her. She said ''You don't want me as your enemy'' I was like, erm, ok. I don't want you as my gf! :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending