RedheadAlex
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm applying to the University of Nottingham and they require me to do a Situational Judgement Test. Is there any online resources I can use to prepare? I've got a copy from online of the RCVS Code of Conduct, but I can't think of anything else to do to prepare. Any suggestions?
animalmagic
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by RedheadAlex)
I'm applying to the University of Nottingham and they require me to do a Situational Judgement Test. Is there any online resources I can use to prepare? I've got a copy from online of the RCVS Code of Conduct, but I can't think of anything else to do to prepare. Any suggestions?
I don't know of any practice vet med SJT questions out there but it might be worth doing a few of the UKCAT practice ones on the medic portal website to get you in the groove of what they are looking for. They are obviously medical situations and not veterinary ones but the principle is the same. Don't worry about it too much, you shouldn't need to prepare for a SJT, it is common sense and good natural judgement of a situation that you need.
VMD100
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I really wouldn't worry about the Nottingham SJT at all - so long as you can read questions carefully it will be a breeze
brrrigid
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
There are a few medicine ones online, but I don't think it's necessary. The questions are just common sense, really. Don't overthink them!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of West London
    Postgraduate Open Day - Ealing Site Postgraduate
    Thu, 21 Nov '19
  • University of East Anglia
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 22 Nov '19
  • University of Hull
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (149)
70.95%
No I haven't decided yet (38)
18.1%
Yes but I might change my mind (23)
10.95%

Watched Threads