The Student Room Group

Where in the UK does part time chem degrees?

As in title. My funding situation is such that I can only apply to part time university courses and I'm looking to do Chemistry.

The places I've seen in the UK that do part time Chemistry courses are:

University of Greenwich
Manchester metropolitan
London metropolitan

Does anyone know of anywhere else in the UK that would do a part time Chemistry degree? Preferably closer to Cornwall.
Original post by IBiot Ash '08
As in title. My funding situation is such that I can only apply to part time university courses and I'm looking to do Chemistry.

The places I've seen in the UK that do part time Chemistry courses are:

University of Greenwich
Manchester metropolitan
London metropolitan

Does anyone know of anywhere else in the UK that would do a part time Chemistry degree? Preferably closer to Cornwall.

These are the only ones I could see which came up.

https://digital.ucas.com/search/results?SearchText=chemistry&AutoSuggestType=&SearchType=searchbarbutton&PreviouslyAppliedFilters=&AcademicYearId=2019&filters=Destination_Undergraduate&UcasTariffPoints=&UcasTariffPointsMin=0&UcasTariffPointsMax=200&ProviderText=&SubjectText=&filters=StudyModeMapped_Part-time&DistanceFromPostcode=1mi&RegionDistancePostcode=&SortOrder=ProviderAtoZ&CurrentView=Provider&__RequestVerificationToken=-YyqdSvZ8DDpaQ9-_kuLs4rxnDCDQe6zSQq-HQtUE8-Fh-n0Wn8znDqilYSQVqrdp5hzgExV-6mn61DBoLvqpiHKT6LbFMT9l0g5UismRSI1

The disadvantage with your is that they are in large cities with London being extra expensive.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending