The Student Room Group

bored. AMA

idc how many of these threads I made btw :smile: all I have is this and twitter to entertain me
Original post by Secretnerd123
idc how many of these threads I made btw :smile: all I have is this and twitter to entertain me

What is your 3rd least favourite type of biscuit? Explain in detail. A bonus mark is to be awarded for a reference to steam trains. You will be marked on your spelling, punctuation and grammar. [8 marks]
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
What is your 3rd least favourite type of biscuit? Explain in detail. A bonus mark is to be awarded for a reference to steam trains. You will be marked on your spelling, punctuation and grammar. [8 marks]

guess I score 0 then because I dont eat biscuits
guess I score 0 then because I dont eat biscuits

You don't have to eat them to be able to have favourites or least favourites.
They can be based on other factors other than taste etc.

well If I were to eat biscuits, it would have to be choc digestives

ive never tried a biscuit that I thought was disgusting though but cheap chocolate chip ones arent the best.
Reply 5

i got in a heated argument with a girl at school today because she said she eats jaffa cakes with the chocolate at the bottom... who the heck eats jaffa cakes upside down fgs! but also, is a jaffa cake a cake or a biscuit
Original post by thlhfk
i got in a heated argument with a girl at school today because she said she eats jaffa cakes with the chocolate at the bottom... who the heck eats jaffa cakes upside down fgs! but also, is a jaffa cake a cake or a biscuit

it tastes the exact same way whether its up or down. you guys mustve had a hell of a lot of time on your hands to have a heated argument about that lmao

its a biscuit. idk why theyre called cakes
Original post by thlhfk

absolute banter
What’s your favourite holiday destination?
Also, what place to you want to visit next?
Original post by thlhfk

It is a biscuit, but I think they called it a cake, to avoid the luxury item tax. Because clearly a biscuit is more luxurious than cake, hence why rich people have a birthday biscuit instead of a birthday cake.
Original post by RichPiana
What’s your favourite holiday destination?
Also, what place to you want to visit next?

so far, Dubai
I have a deep desire to go Paris, Madrid and Turkey before this year ends but we'll have to see.
Original post by mrbubbles123
It is a biscuit, but I think they called it a cake, to avoid the luxury item tax. Because clearly a biscuit is more luxurious than cake, hence why rich people have a birthday biscuit instead of a birthday cake.

birthday biscuit? lol I never wanna be rich then
so far, Dubai
I have a deep desire to go Paris, Madrid and Turkey before this year ends but we'll have to see.

I’ve been to Paris and Istanbul. Both nice places, but I would definitely prefer Istanbul. One of the nicest places I’ve visited alongside Dubai.
birthday biscuit? lol I never wanna be rich then

Spoiler

Original post by RichPiana
I’ve been to Paris and Istanbul. Both nice places, but I would definitely prefer Istanbul. One of the nicest places I’ve visited alongside Dubai.

how beautiful is the eiffel tower in real life?
also, do they treat muslims well over there? the laws about hijab are messed up but I wonder how french people are like generally

also what did you like about istanbul? just thinking about it makes me happy tbh
how beautiful is the eiffel tower in real life?
also, do they treat muslims well over there? the laws about hijab are messed up but I wonder how french people are like generally

also what did you like about istanbul? just thinking about it makes me happy tbh

I went to Paris over 10 years ago so don’t remember much, but the Eiffel Tower looks amazing, especially at night. We didn’t have any problems as Muslims. Everyone treated us just like any other citizen.

I loved the culture in Turkey, as well as some of the amazing sights. I went on a boat tour and some of the sights were beautiful. There were quite a lot of cultural and historical sights which looked so beautiful and had a lot of history attached to them, so it was great visiting some of these places.

Quick Reply

Latest