Why do guys want us to swallow?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Allieprx
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
This guy is a moron, Its up to if you dont want to swallow. He sounds controlling. If you dont like taste, wait until just before he cums and let him ejaculate on your chest. Some guys like a girl to swallow as they go with pros who get paid for this,
doodle_333
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Just for the record he shouldn't get mad at you. You have a right to do whatever you're comfortable with. He can say he likes it when a girl swallows but he can't try and force you to.
Anonymous #5
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
it was my first time doing oral and when he came i immediately spat it out because iit was very weird and tasted really bad but then my boyfriend got mad at me for not swallowing, like what's up with that
thats gross, there is literally NO reason to swallow if you aint into it dont do it, he has no reason to be mad and if he doesnt get that dump his ass
Leslie_molina
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
men don't understand the fact that sometimes it tastes bad. I'm not going to swallow it unless if you want me to vomit which would just make it worse. It just depends on the female. There's no right or wrong
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (24)
10.21%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (7)
2.98%
Finding the time to revise (15)
6.38%
Finding the motivation (65)
27.66%
Getting distracted (43)
18.3%
Procrastination (79)
33.62%
Having the tools you need (1)
0.43%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.43%

Watched Threads