The Student Room Group

This discussion is no longer active so you won't be able to reply.Check out other Related discussions

Anyone attending Edexcel IAL Biology and Chemistry as a private candidate?

I am preparing for Edexcel IAL Jan 2019 Bio and Chem as a private candidate. Here's the thing, IAL doesn't have any alternative to unit 3 and unit 6 for the private students anymore. Is there anyone who can help me regarding to this matter? I badly need help asap. Have no clue how to deal with unit 3 and unit 6. Also, is there anyone who's completing AS and A2 in one sitting?
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hello, I am also preparing myself for IAL biology January/2019.
What do you mean by „alternative to unit 3 and unit 6“?
If you could provide me with more information, I would be more than happy to help.
Reply 2
Original post by malevels
Hello, I am also preparing myself for IAL biology January/2019.
What do you mean by „alternative to unit 3 and unit 6“?
If you could provide me with more information, I would be more than happy to help.

Unit 3 and unit 6 are practical exams. How you're studying for it? As a private student I dont have any practical notes yk.
Reply 3
Original post by Rayeda
Unit 3 and unit 6 are practical exams. How you're studying for it? As a private student I dont have any practical notes yk.

Hi, I have a complete revision for Edexcel IAL Biology Unit 3&6. It contains all the practicals you need. If you are interested give me your email address and I will forward it to you..
Original post by Rayeda
I am preparing for Edexcel IAL Jan 2019 Bio and Chem as a private candidate. Here's the thing, IAL doesn't have any alternative to unit 3 and unit 6 for the private students anymore. Is there anyone who can help me regarding to this matter? I badly need help asap. Have no clue how to deal with unit 3 and unit 6. Also, is there anyone who's completing AS and A2 in one sitting?

Hey
i am also doing the same examination board as u
i have a summary note for the bio unit 3 experiments
i would be glad to share them with u just send me ur email address :h:
Reply 5
Hey can u please PM this to me too?
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by USER_1999
Hey
i am also doing the same examination board as u
i have a summary note for the bio unit 3 experiments
i would be glad to share them with u just send me ur email address :h:

Hey I'm sitting for bio chem and physics can you help me with the unit 3 notes. Thank you in advance 😊
Original post by Johannnnnnnnnn
Hey I'm sitting for bio chem and physics can you help me with the unit 3 notes. Thank you in advance 😊

hello johannn...
here is the link: https://www.shawonnotes.com/index.php/edexcel-ial-revision-notes/edexcel-ial-chemistry-revision-notes/
i hope this helps you for ur preparation
best of luck for ur exams :smile:
Original post by user_1999
hello johannn...
Here is the link: https://www.shawonnotes.com/index.php/edexcel-ial-revision-notes/edexcel-ial-chemistry-revision-notes/
i hope this helps you for ur preparation
best of luck for ur exams :smile:

thank you so much😊 gbu
Hey is it possible for someone to send bio AS IAL Unit 1 and 2 short notes. Thank yoy
Original post by Johannnnnnnnnn
Hey is it possible for someone to send bio AS IAL Unit 1 and 2 short notes. Thank yoy

http://astarbiology.com/a-level/edexcel/notes/

https://getrevising.co.uk/resources/edexcel_as_biology_revision_notes_unit_1
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 12
Does anybody have Unit 4 notes for Ial bio and chem ?
Reply 13
does anyone have notes for IAL unit 3 biology on visit or issue report? like how to Identify two implications (ethical, social, economic or environmental) of the applied biology encountered within the context of a visit or issue researched and how to rewrite reference
@ynx
I have notes. Can you please give me your email? I will forward it to you
Reply 15
i’ve sent it to you in private message
Reply 16
@ynx

Original post by ynx

I've sent it now. let me know if it arrived
Reply 18
@ynx

Hey , do you have anything for unit 4 or unit 2 ?
I've sent it now. let me know if it arrived

Can you send it to me too? Are they new spec?