The Student Room Group

Pharmacy PS

I have applied to Medicine and Pharmacy as my 5th choice. I received an email today asking for a PS related to Pharmacy within the next 2 weeks. How do I write a completely new PS discussing why I want to do Pharmacy without practically copying my Medicine PS and replacing the word "Medicine" with "Pharmacy"?
Original post by qwerty1704
I have applied to Medicine and Pharmacy as my 5th choice. I received an email today asking for a PS related to Pharmacy within the next 2 weeks. How do I write a completely new PS discussing why I want to do Pharmacy without practically copying my Medicine PS and replacing the word "Medicine" with "Pharmacy"?

have you had any pharmacy experience if so mention that?
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
have you had any pharmacy experience if so mention that?

I haven't no. I've done work experience at a hospital, rehab centre and a GP where I had insights into the pharmacy teams there but I haven't had a full placement at a pharmacy.
I haven't no. I've done work experience at a hospital, rehab centre and a GP where I had insights into the pharmacy teams there but I haven't had a full placement at a pharmacy.

I see, you'll just have to do a fresh statement and try not to make it clear that it's your back up although they would already be aware of that.

Where did you apply for pharmacy?
Reply 5
Original post by Henri0812
Where did you apply for pharmacy?

UEA

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending